RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Want your rpg maker Games hosted.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Not many of you know the news yet, but RiosEnt my company is going to host rpg maker 2k, 2k3, and xp projects very soon, once we get our brand new site setup.  Of course our site is going to take donations and it's going to have adds to help pay for our expenses.  I'm doing this because I seen many users had trouble find a host for their rpg maker projects.  When the finding a host to host their games and when they find one they only give them a file limit size.  Since rios is willing to give each member 1-20mb and a full page dedicate  to the project owner with info and pics and of course the demo download or full game download link for your own project.  For thoose that sumit their projects and get accepted, please don't include the entire rtp in your projects.  If a user requires more space I'll give play their game and if I like it try or if I like the story plot, i'm willing to give the member and additional 10-20mb for their projects.  Now I want to here your comments crankeye users, or ask me questions.

Rep:
Level 92
Crank, do you know what are the best place where you earn money by cliking adds.  Like google ad-sense.  If you know of others.  Since you know i'm going to open a hosting project site.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
The only good one that i've found so far are the google ads.

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Rep:
Level 92
could you tell me in a private message how much you earn.  I do support your site by clicking the adds.

Rep:
Level 92
Well, I added the new banner, promoting the future of my site.  Since I can't used html here, you'll have to click the link to visit the site for more info.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Nice banner.

To make a picture be a link you gotta us BBCode:
Code: [Select]
Normal URL:
[url=http://www.crankeye.com]The Rpg Maker RK[/url]

Picture with URL:
[url=http://www.crankeye.com][img]http://www.crankeye.com/images/image.gif[/img][/url]

Rep:
Level 92
Thanks you so much crank.  Thank you.  I didn't knew how to do it.
============================================

NEWS FLASHThe Site is up now
============================================
To All the Crankeye forum members.  I'll be taking appilications for
projects now.  For members that don't have a place to host their projects.
Leave me a message here, so we could get in contact with each other.
=============================================
Requirements
=============================================
A Demo or Full Game thats between 1 - 20mb, If your game is bigger than the Maximum 1 thru 20 mb, more will be giving if story
plot and game catches my attention and i'll give you the additional 10-20mb. If your game gets select, You must give me screen shots of your game and
descriptions of your game in a text file.  You'll also get an entire page dedicated to your game only.  So Apply or email me at gamerpgxpvega@yahoo.com.  If you have a game thats like 45mb, I'll need to check it first.  I could still host it.  So don't worry and feel free to ask.

Rep:
Level 92
News Flash
=================
Hey crank, you could get to see the first page of my new site.  Just click on the image for my site.  We should have everything up and running by monday or sunday.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Nice. 8)

That welcome thing drives you nuts after a while :lol:

Rep:
Level 92
Yeah, it does.  Thanks crank.  I sent you an email to ask you to change the address.  Sorry about this, You probrably are saying Again.  Well thanks in advance.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
I updated it for you.

Rep:
Level 92
Thanks cranks, but it still take's me to my old site.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Eh now it should work.

Rep:
Level 92
Yes, It works now.  Thanks Crank. Crank I have a message to you from Michael Paul the owner of www.anire.com. He told me to tell you this.
Code: [Select]
the gaming cove has gone but I don't know where
i just host it for them
Michael
P.S please tell Crankeye for me

It up to you and contact him.
----------------------------------------------------
And for the rest of the crankeye forum members.  I have upload a game that is highly recommend to play.  It features great graphics that have never been used before.  I rate this game 10/10. So go to my project hosted section and download Sunset over Imalh.

Rep:
Level 92
Our site is going nicely and great, we have added flash videos, flash games and some rpg maker 2k, and xp projects.

Rep:
Level 92
Big News, What do you guys think of the new Rios-Ent Website.  We upgrade our site with a brand new look.  Let me know of what you think.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Much better although I do not like the borders around the tables. It would be better if they were just blue instead of blue and grey.

Rep:
Level 92
Mega Big News

http://www.rios-ent.com now has it's own FTP server, that right.  If you want to send us your games for hosting, let me know, and i'll give you a special pass code to login into the ftp server, and upload your game.  Since I hope, this will help alot of member, who don't like to used msn, yahoo, aol messenger.  Let me know if you guys, would like your game to be hosted.