RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
"Hero's United"

Rep:
Level 90
===============
Hero's United
===============

NOT PERMANENT

community
-Family Guy
-The Simpsons
-South Park
-Futurama
-Naruto
-DBZ; maybe
*Will add more as they come

Area
The city you are placed in is a vacation spot where all of these cartoons come during their offseasons. Some even come here to retire. It is the perfect getaway from the crazy fans that have no idea you really exist.

Purpose
You will be different people throughout the game. Each person you become will have their own story line. This will not be some huge adventure game. But more of a, thing for fun and humor.

Other Features Coming Soon:
-Screenies
-Story lines for playable characters

*Obviously there is a lot to be added*

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: dracohaze
PSS: The name "WILL" be changed

Good, because your grammar is incorrect. It should be "Heroes United".  :P
:tinysmile:

The DBZ game almost reminds me of an attempt to make a comedy DBZ game for rm2k back in the day. It had good features but horriable scripts and plot.

So what other type of series are you going to add into it?

Rep:
Level 90
what do you mean by "series"?

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: dracohaze
what do you mean by "series"?

DBZ and Family Guy is a series. What other TV shows, video games, and whatnot are you putting into this game, is what he means.

I remember when I used to watch DBZ. Kinda like a kiddy cartoon now....

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 90
Oh, I'm not completely sure, but here are a few:

Family Guy, Futurama, DBZ, Simpsons, Mario, Naruto, and many more!

They won't all be from TV shows, but from other games and such...
Pretty much from anything.

I remember when I used to watch DBZ. Kinda like a kiddy cartoon now....

You really need to see the uncensored version. It's all gorey and such.
Or so my friend says.

Rep:
Level 91
meh i think dbz sux, not cause there isn't enough blood running around in the normal version but cause it has no story

who the hell wanna watch "hi i came to earth, i can make it go boom by using 1 fingure from outside of it where goku can't reach me but instead i am going to fight with goku and lose"

"goku!!! i am the omg prince i pwn you badddd and i am dying quicker than you can say "doh me goku me smash" "

and some more amazingly smelly characters

as for the project
for the last time

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT A NON-EXISTING PROJECT ? NEVER FREAKING POST A PROJECT WITHOUT SCREENEIS (LIKE EVERY 2ND NOOB HERE DO) AND NEVERRRRRRRR POST A PROJECT WITHOUT EVEN A FREAKING STORY.. IT'S JUST STUPID

"hi i got a project, i'll make it sometime.. bye"
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
BlueXx, FUCK you!
And stop spamming in my topic!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Meh, he has a point though. Post some screenies and a storyline with your project, it will get more attention. If you posted that on rmxp.net and rpg-palace or even gaming world, itd get locked.

Rep:
Level 91
it should be locked here too
a rule against non-existing projects should be in place

i believe that before 1 map is completely made a topic shouldn't exist
project section is being over spammed by useless noobs and draco isn't even the worse example
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
:shock: Harshness :shock:

Anyway sounds ok, but really try and get some storylines and screen posted soon.