RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a Satanist

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't think your parents are doing too good of a job raising you if they're concerned that your "magic" (which is actually spelled Magick in most modern occultism) will have ill effects. The main reason being that magic is not real.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I don't think your parents are doing too good of a job raising you if they're concerned that your "magic" (which is actually spelled Magick in most modern occultism) will have ill effects. The main reason being that magic is not real.

:tpg: :tpg: :tpg: :tpg:

Yeah. WTF, Magick is old English....

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

:tpg: :tpg: :tpg: :tpg:

Yeah. WTF, Magick is old English....

You must love sucking up to people
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 12:20:47 PM by link_999 »

Rep:
Level 89

My parents did a fine job raising me, so i dont care what you think about that either

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Of course you care; otherwise you wouldn't have even responded to it.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You don't worship the devil, but you're a satanist....
How does this work out again? That's like being a christan who goes to church, but denying gods existence.

Rep:
Level 89
read the wikipedia page, it should tell you on there.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
It's lies I tell you!  ;)

No, seriously. Satanism is the act of worshiping Satan. Tell me how it's not worshiping Satan?
Why not just be an Atheist?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
read the wikipedia page, it should tell you on there.
Question: Why couldn't you just answer us? Do you not know? ;)

Rep:
Level 89
i can answer, i just cant put it into words

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Do you mind telling us how you would answer? o.o

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Do you mind telling us how you would answer? o.o

Rep:
Level 89
It is called Satanism because it represents all of the so-called sins, as they lead to physical, mental or emotional gratification.

dnno if you can make sense of that

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
It is called Satanism because it represents all of the so-called sins, as they lead to physical, mental or emotional gratification.

It's called Satanism because you worship Satan.
Catholicism.
Satanism.

It's not Satanism if you don't worship Satan.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
you don't worship catholics in catholicism

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I was trying to make a point.

Why not just become emo?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Why not just become emo?
[/quote]

Wow, you know your sins REAAALLYY well...  ::)

lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, pride

I never got pride, so if you made a machine that can cure cancer and solve world hunger... you can't be proud of yourself?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Pride: boasting and emphasizing on the bad that others have done rather than congratulating yourself on what you have achieved.

Right?

Rep:
Level 89

Why not just become emo?

how would becoming emo do anything? and in proving a point... you didnt do a good job.

Why not just become emo?

Wow, you know your sins REAAALLYY well...  ::)

lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, pride

I never got pride, so if you made a machine that can cure cancer and solve world hunger... you can't be proud of yourself?

[/quote]

You can be proud of yourself, but you can also show greed by not allowing anyone else to see or use them. Unless of course you wanted to.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Well Shadowdude, I believe you.
If I found this Bible thing I would buy it and read it, then try convince my parents to let me follow it.
It actually sounds pretty cool to me.

Rep:
Level 89
I got my bible from amazom.com didnt cost a whole lot, just check it out. If you wanna talk about it could just send me a PM or catch me on MSN if you got it

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
do you believe in heaven or hell?

do you believe in God or the Devil?

do you believe that when you played the old evilsongs you will sometimes here a sound saying
"I am satan master of all blah blah blah obey me succumb to my power"

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Shadow will you ever stop your raping spree, will you also stop hitting me  :'(

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Ever get tired of people on the internet being complete ass-sucking douchebags about your personal religious choices?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

And I was pointing out the flaw in your logic.