RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a Satanist

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Even if you don't read the wiki, you could at least read the previous posts... ::)

(Real) Satanist don't believe The devil (or Yahweh for that matter) to be existing entities, they rather feel they are "ideals" to be emulated. I always found it rather funny that the church of Satan don't believe Satan to be real; "Satan's greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist". Very amusing and almost thought out...

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
shadow, didnt you also read up on black magic to scare tez?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Many people confuse Satanism for Paganism. The main difference between the two is that Satanism is stupid.

Rep:
Level 89
shadow, didnt you also read up on black magic to scare tez?

i read up on chaos magic, and yeah it was to scare tez... turns out it is rather interesting

Rep:
Level 89
Many people confuse Satanism for Paganism. The main difference between the two is that Satanism is stupid.

Guess it's a good thing that I dont give a fuck what you think then don't it

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Come on, admit it. You aren't a Satanist because you believe in it. You're just one because you think it makes you seem bad-ass.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You're just one because you think it makes you seem bad-ass.
And I believe that for the same reason, he made this topic.

Rep:
Level 89
no, like i said i was bored. Couldn't give a fuck if other people think that it makes me badass, i just believed in it, so i am one.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 10:44:06 PM by shadowdude »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

God, calm down. What the fuck did you expect starting a topic like this? I don't have a problem with it because I have a rather open mind, but other people are either going to get offended, or think your just doing it to be "hard core" despite why your actually following it... You can't really expect to get any other types of responses then the ones you've received.

Q; do you tell people in real life that your a Satanist? If so, how do they react?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Come on, admit it. You aren't a Satanist because you believe in it. You're just one because you think it makes you seem bad-ass.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Rumors have it that i have a penis.

those rumors are false

he knows...he knowss....
Arlen is hot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

shadows scary enough to most people in our school, most people don't even think of hitting him,insulting ect. but most the time he don't act to impress, he just does.

Rep:
Level 89

God, calm down. What the fuck did you expect starting a topic like this? I don't have a problem with it because I have a rather open mind, but other people are either going to get offended, or think your just doing it to be "hard core" despite why your actually following it... You can't really expect to get any other types of responses then the ones you've received.

Q; do you tell people in real life that your a Satanist? If so, how do they react?

If someone asks what religion i follow then yeah i tell em, its mainly the christian people in my school who have a problem with it cus they think im in some satanic cult or some other stuff, they normally just ask me about the religion and why i follow it.

Erm... What was the point in this?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Basically to emphasize holkeye's point. I agree with it too, though I'll spare the quoting =p
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

laughing pretty damn hard right now

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
   Theistic Satanism is a general term for forms of Satanism which believe that either Satan/the Devil is an actual deity and/or force. Theistic Satanists are not atheists, and may believe in a conscious universe. Satan may be perceived as male and female, a Muse and the Bestower of knowledge (Gnosis). Believers may place a great emphasis on the Serpent in the Biblical tale of Genesis, whom they perceive to be one of the many emanations or incarnations of Satan. According to such teachings, Satan blessed mankind with the "forbidden" fruit of knowledge of good and evil. From this perspective, knowing both good and evil is the birth of wisdom.

It is for this reason that Theistic Satanists may perceive Satan as a Force for good, which may also be used for evil. Devil worshipers reject this idea, and see themselves as the enemies of "Good" and the servants of "Evil" in the name of Satan, who they see as the God of all that is Evil and in adherence with the Christian bible. Other Satanists refer to Devil worshipers as reverse Christians for that very reason.

Rep:
Level 89
I could kiss you right about now.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I don't think kissing him would be evil enough for you to do.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

:tpg:

It's just a kiss away.....  ;9

Are satanists goths too? Do you dress in black and red?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Is this live you lead as a satanist a happy one? Or is what the jesusHumpers say, a person not in the light of god can only know sadness.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
LaVey - Books are fairly interesting, liked the whole elemenatal structure and reading that hate is given to those that deserve it just like Love... Santanisium when reading his books (as long as you cast aside the rituals of sacrafice) the Satanistic approach is a good religion to join or at least hold some elements true to ones self... LaVey went about the writtings in an intelligent manner drawing from many a good source, and his thaughts and extensions of those grounding idea's is a great atempt in furthering Santisium...

I have a fair bit of respect for LaVey... Not that I follow or consider my self a Satanist...

Amoungst all the religious scripture I have read, his books are amoung the most interesting... The Book of Lucifer is as far as I got by I intend to read the others... I may have read them in the wrong order... But I made sense of most of it...

The Basic gist I got, was LaVey tries to show the religion as being not soley Evil, and Love and Hate should be looked at with the same view... And just as Lucifer was cast away from God and pretty much forgotten, so are we... And Lucifer being God's Angel must mean there was some good within him... Amoungst other things...

Back on topic

My question to you is why is it that in the most well docmented possesions do people claim to be possesed by Belial more than any other demon / demi God ?

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 89

:tpg:

It's just a kiss away.....  ;9

Are satanists goths too? Do you dress in black and red?

No im not a goth.

Is this live you lead as a satanist a happy one? Or is what the jesusHumpers say, a person not in the light of god can only know sadness.

Yes, i am actually very happy.

LaVey - Books are fairly interesting, liked the whole elemenatal structure and reading that hate is given to those that deserve it just like Love... Santanisium when reading his books (as long as you cast aside the rituals of sacrafice) the Satanistic approach is a good religion to join or at least hold some elements true to ones self... LaVey went about the writtings in an intelligent manner drawing from many a good source, and his thaughts and extensions of those grounding idea's is a great atempt in furthering Santisium...

I have a fair bit of respect for LaVey... Not that I follow or consider my self a Satanist...

Amoungst all the religious scripture I have read, his books are amoung the most interesting... The Book of Lucifer is as far as I got by I intend to read the others... I may have read them in the wrong order... But I made sense of most of it...

The Basic gist I got, was LaVey tries to show the religion as being not soley Evil, and Love and Hate should be looked at with the same view... And just as Lucifer was cast away from God and pretty much forgotten, so are we... And Lucifer being God's Angel must mean there was some good within him... Amoungst other things...

Back on topic

My question to you is why is it that in the most well docmented possesions do people claim to be possesed by Belial more than any other demon / demi God ?

Because The Satanic Bible names Belail as the Master of Mankind and the Champion of Humanity, which if im correct means that he is the most likely one to posses humans (I think thats what you wanted to know anyways)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Master of Mankind and the Champion of Humanity

Most of the time he posses young women and has them do pretty pervurse things...

Neo-Aramaic - "Ah-nah-BELIAL!"(Translation:- "I am BELIAL!") Often shouted out by those possesed, or people in mental wards world over...

It's odd but it seems a Demon can possess multiple people at any one given time... either that or these people are doing plenty of research and pretending to be possessed or mental...

I am not sure on Santanisum being as LaVey has scripted...

Here's my thaughts
Demon's are creatures that have been on this planet from day one... They move in a differenet dimenssion to our own, Belial I think is a breed of creature (Many of them)... Negative energy that feeds of the pleassure of flesh, feeds off of you feeling ashamed, deminished or negative... May be every one to some degree is possesed by these creatures, like energy based parrasites.

I don't think one demon is responicple for the amount of people claiming possestion...

It's like Vodoo priests, they can summon Demon's/Gods into them, and many can envoke the same God at any one time... So that also goes to show there could be more than one of each of these creatures/demons...

Another Question
Do you think LaVey's books are correct, or do you think I may have a point in rasing cotradictions from Voduns and their summoning and envoking techniques ?

Rep:
Level 89
I believe that what LaVey wrote in the satanic bible was correct, but i do think you have some point in contradicting summoning and envoking and all that stuff, i cant give my valid opinion on that sort of thing yet mainly because i havnt read much into the magical/summoning side of the religion. Thats mainly because of my parents, they accept the fact that i want to follow this religion, and intern for them allowing me to do so they asked that i not read up too much on magic and summoning cus they think i will try it out. So i agreed not too read into it that much.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
It does get fairly dark and twisted your right not to try it...  Even reading about it, you think that will never work... and that in it's self wants you to try it...

There are some unexplainable things with the Ocult that feature from religin to Religion... Take Tarrot card reading for example... Harmless Gypsee fun right ?... WRONG... Ocultist... Look up the Golden Dawn... They had an understanding like none other religious sect on how to comune with the dead...