RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a Satanist

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah go ahead, ask whatever ya want, rip me a new one if you see fit... Im just bored right now... ASK AWAY!!!!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
So you became a satanist because of the silly desire to be a hardc0re rebel / be different, right?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
nah, i just agree with their laws, it seems to fit my personality more than other religions

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Are you part of the real church, that doesn't actually believe Satan to be an existing figure?

Rep:
Level 89
I follow The Satanic Bible written by Anton Szandor LaVey

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Well that's a little different then. I always classified the church of Satan as nothing more then a selfish version of Atheism. Nothing demonic about it...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I actually know a bit about the religion and they actually teach some good morals, as in not to steal, don't harm children respect other people and their homes etc. I truly find it quite amusing that they felt the need to associate with Satan at all, seems a little cheap when the Christian mythology has really close to nothing to do with the religion from what I recall other then Satan being a representational ideal. 

Unlike what others would think, the church really isn't that  obscure, it's basically a religion of self control and understanding. The church tends to enlight the idea of having intellect and a bit of self indulgence. The only thing that makes it just another religion in my eyes would be that it teaches things along the lines of using magic. Other then that it's really just a survivalist ideology... Nothing "evil" about it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
DO you got horns and tails and are gonna pedo me and then eat me?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
DO you got horns and tails and are gonna pedo me and then eat me?

Horns and a tail... nah

But i will pedo you and eat you, but thats just cus your so damn fine :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Rumors have it that i have a penis.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Rumors have it that i have a penis.

those rumors are false

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Well that's a little different then. I always classified the church of Satan as nothing more then a selfish version of Atheism. Nothing demonic about it...

Except the cults.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
you are a satanist ?
WHAT 's WRONG WITH THIS WORLD !?
DONT YOU SEE !
GOD IS JUST A MADE UP PERSON LIKE CHARMANDER AND SUPERMAN OR SOMEONELIKE ZEUS !
SO EVEN PEOPLE MAKING STUFF TO NOT BELIEVE DO BELIEVE IN SOMTHING..
so You all suck

:mex:

Rep:
Level 89
Satanic cults shouldnt be affiliated with Satanism, They become steriotipical Satanist that want to do human sacrifices and all that other shit just cus the bible and the church says thats what ALL Satanists do, they know absolutely nothing of the religion most times, they just read things that say "This is what Satanists do" then they make their little cults and whatnot to rebel against christianity and their parents. and to look "unique" when really they just look like faggots.

And Snailer... Shut the fuck up

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ummmm....lol @ Snailer.

I don't think that's what the church says about Satan cults. I've never heard it before.

Rep:
Level 89
You obviously dont live in england

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Neither do I.

Rep:
Level 89
hence why i said "you obviously dont come from england"

So anyone else with a worthwhile question?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
So anyone else with a worthwhile question?
I'm no Satanist, but I think I can answer this one!

No.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
This may be a stupid question, but why do you worship the devil? 

Rep:
Level 89
i dont, read the stuff i put from Wikipedia.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Than why is it called satanisme ?

Rep:
Level 89
Satanism is a religion and philosophy founded in 1966 by Anton LaVey. Its ethical teachings are based on individualism, self-indulgence, and "eye for an eye" morality, with influence from Friedrich Nietzsche and Ayn Rand, while its rituals and magic draw heavily from occultists such as Aleister Crowley. Borrowing Crowley's terminology, its adherents define Satanism as a "Left-Hand Path" religion, rejecting traditional "Right-Hand Path" religions such as Christianity for their perceived denial of life and emphasis on guilt and abstinence. Unlike traditional satanism, it does not literally worship Satan, but rather uses "Satan" as a symbol for people's natural inner desires.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 12:24:03 AM by shadowdude »