RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
3D Modeling Request

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I realize this is odd, but I need help with graphics. I am making a scrolling shooter example, and the theme is a PS1 game model sort of thing. I am a terrible modeler. All I would need is for someone to make very, very, VERY simple models, and send them to me so I could open them and rotate them as needed, take snapshots, and use them as sprites. The game will be sprite based, but I want that simple-polygon feel, if that makes any sense. If not to make some for me, could someone please post a link to send me in the proper direction?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
well there are some here:

http://www.scifi3d.com/

but probably nothing your looking for I assume.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
You assume correctly. :-\ I'm actually looking for someone who can take a sketch and make a very, very simple model out of it.

EDIT: Okay, I have a program called Gmax, from these guys who call themselves Turbo Squid, so I can view models now. It would be REALLY COOL if someone helped me.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 04:03:28 PM by ahref »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I took an animation class last year, I had to make like 9 different models, so maybe I could help

Rep:
Level 96
<3<3<3

Finally a willing volunteer :D

Lemme know when you can help

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I can do em now if youd like

Edit: nvm, Im feeling terrible right now
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 04:49:34 AM by Tyler »

Rep:
Level 87
The Booka is coming!
I'm a DMD major and I've already taken two whole semesters of 3D Max and I'm currently working on a 3rd semester, is that enough experience for ya?
here is an example of what I've done:  http://www.geocities.com/dungeonmaster042/cheering_lemming.avi
if it saves, please no one keep it for yourself, that is one of my favorite ones.
 >:( I cant seem to find one of my best works, oh well, its on campuss, next time i go up there I'll grab it and show yall.
"What ever happened to the good ol' days of going through a hell hole to get to the boss, barely survive fighting the boss, and then die trying to get out?"

Me=Not a Pervert. Purity is wackable. ALL anime girls are 18.  Ok, so 9 and 9 make 18

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 96
Ha ha, Crested Booka! I always a few levels below where I needed to be and got my ass kicked by those guys. ;9

Hey, I think that'd be great if you could help. :D My only qualm with your work is the lighting and color choice. You can do more dull palettes right?

Rep:
Level 87
The Booka is coming!
Actually there isn't any lighting in that scene, I just did that to learn how to animate.  Hell, that little guy isn't even textured.  Thats why I wanted to show the other one.  I did just finish creating a scene with a crossbow and that whole scene is a lot more darker so I should be able to do what you ask.
"What ever happened to the good ol' days of going through a hell hole to get to the boss, barely survive fighting the boss, and then die trying to get out?"

Me=Not a Pervert. Purity is wackable. ALL anime girls are 18.  Ok, so 9 and 9 make 18

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Try getting TrueSpace... Older versions should be free for download... It's very simple and easy to make spae ships, infact thats all I can make with it !!!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows