RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] animated---side view battlers/minkoff&large party cbs "?? battlers total"

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Now please people,  :o before u post this battlers on the other forums/site or use them on you game please do give creds saying dollmage made this/that battler thank you so much :D

All battlers here are made by me Dollmage do give credit if use. no need to asked permission as long as you dont claim that you made this stuff and if ever you use it tell the pips playing your game that i made it tnx.  ;D

here is a link to a battle system+large party system that work with this battlers
wow only 1.93 mb  :o how small  :o
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YJMGH0P8
(note i didnt make the yellow swordsman i just edited him so that he would fit the rest of the battlers,i think his dhaos or something)
(minkoff system made by dDerVVulfman and large party by Fomar0153's original battlesystem made by minkoff here is the link regarding this CBS
Spoiler for:
>>>>>www.hbgames.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5853)<<<<<
the system a direct link
and the large party system is this one
Spoiler for:
>>>>>www.hbgames.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9715&page=4<<<<<

here is the screen shot of what the CBS looks like
Spoiler for:

well i finaly got the confidence to display them, so what do you think im making a fan game for suikoden ehh im running out of ideas on my characters lmao hehe here are some of the chracters i made :D hope u like it

*their moves*
1 ready pose
2 hit
3 low hp
4 guard
5 move to
6 move from
7 attack
8 skills
9 limit break
10 vicotory pose
11 deadz

Name: Ziegfred
Class: Unknown
RTP: NONE
Spoiler for:
And yes he is finaly holding a weapon ^_~/Main Character in my game

the huge axe guy ^_^ his one of my fave hehe
Name:Anito
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
RTP made by me =) note i didnt made the hair its just an edit =) so there(rtp)

err the flame archer ^_^
Name: Kurei
Spoiler for:
RTP made by los and me >.< it looks weird when walking down lol
Spoiler for:

ziegfred the main hero of my game ^_^ (a martial artist of some sort Teen Version)
Class: Brawler
RTP made by azrith001
Spoiler for:
(from creation asylum)

Spoiler for:

the spear user
Name:Nexus
Spoiler for:
RTP made by los
Spoiler for:

gunsman or should i say bazook note i still havent yet edited the bazooka (the bazooka is a wing of a robot found in KN)
Name:Magnus
Spoiler for:

as requested by Shaifs  here is the Red head swordsman with no horns >.< i know he looks so different now, than the one i originaly post but i have that file, a  long long time ago. I dunno if i deleted it or not, any way here it is...................... the super exagurated flame swordsman >.<("i know he looks so exagerated")
lets name him
Name: Shaifs
Spoiler for:

here is the requested battler by blazinhandle the ninja guy "he named him alex ^_^ dunno why a american name for a ninja, still sounds weird to me." but dunn mind me okie ^_^ "hope you guys like it"
Name: cant think of one
Spoiler for:

a request by kasier :=) a female samurai with white armor and gold linings at the end lol
(I named her kasier lol)
this rtp is provided by kasier and edited by me.
Name: Kasier

Spoiler for:

battler requested by Tharantry
Battler Name: Tharantry (the one who requested this)
Job/Class: Paladin/Knight
Spoiler for:

posted some of her animation up
Name: Zaina
a temple priestess
Spoiler for:

and this guy is requested by Xenok from
Spoiler for:
creation asylum
Name: Xenok
a Lancer
Spoiler for:

Name: Mutsu Enmei Ryu
Class: Thief/Assasin
Spoiler for:

Yey ^-^ another female character lol requested by rpgmaster
Spoiler for:
from creationasylum
Name: Lorelai
Class: Fencer
Spoiler for:

Name: Meliadul
Class: Black Swordsman
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
lightning effects got it from Azark

Name: N/A
Class: Pirate
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
requested by thedarkness

kitsune
(neko fighter)

made for Halladen
Spoiler for:

Name: Kartia
Class: Black Mage

any way here she is a sexy black mage.
Spoiler for:
Requested by:
someone in creation asylum =,= 4got his name, sorry xD bud it was so long ago xD (msg me or pm me, but as soon as C-A site is back up and runnin ill find your name and post it xD

RTP: i lost it xD ahh sorry hehe.

Name: Kurapika
Class: Gunslinger
Spoiler for:
requested by xD 4got hmm xD cant realy remember sorry but do pm me if you want your name to be posted sorry bad.

Name: Akuma
Class: Dark Magician
Made for Me (lol)

Name: Kristofer
Class: King/Elemental Swordsman
Requested By: Many person who ask for a king/knight/Gigantic Sword
Spoiler for:

ziegfred the main hero of my game  (Adult Ziegfred~ after a few years he is now Back ^_~)

Class: Unknown
Spoiler for:
And yes he is finaly holding a weapon ^_~

************Monsters Den************
about the monsters ill only be doing the ff: movements
Ready
Guard
hit
move to/from
attack
skill
dead

but still they will be in the same style as before

4x11
Golem Monster
Spoiler for:

Race: Mole Shark
Habitat: Land Type mosly rocky area/mountains

Bio: A very Agresive creature which attacks anyone within its territory, lives under ground via the tunnels it make
Spoiler for:

give creds to Fomar0153 and DerVVulfman for a truly wonderfull system =)

FAQ.
1)What templates did i use to make this
ans: the battler's found from white ties

2)Can we use them
ans: yes other wise i wont post them here just give cred if use

3)Can we edit this and use it for our own needs yes

4)Just dont say that you made this stuff i hate it when people do that!!!!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:13:47 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 87
Wow those are really nice! they look fantastic!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, those are all really good. Good job!

Rep:
Level 87
You are a pirate!
These all look fantastic! well done

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Great, thanks for this. I've had some trouble getting some RIPs together recently so this helped a lot!

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Wow those are really nice! they look fantastic!

These all look fantastic! well done

Yeah, those are all really good. Good job!
err thanks, glad you all like it

Great, thanks for this. I've had some trouble getting some RIPs together recently so this helped a lot!

~Winged
glad i could help ^_^

ill be posting somemore but i would save that someother time

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for June 2007
These look really cute.  The only thing that really bothers me is the axe dude's handle for the axe.  It doesn't seem to be the same style as the blade part of the axe.  It has a hard outline while the axe itself seems to have a softer outline.  Otherwise, they are quite nice looking. ^^

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
These look really cute.  The only thing that really bothers me is the axe dude's handle for the axe.  It doesn't seem to be the same style as the blade part of the axe.  It has a hard outline while the axe itself seems to have a softer outline.  Otherwise, they are quite nice looking. ^^
oh that ^_^ well once it animates you wont notice much diff.

any way here is another one =) class gunner i like the victory pose :D it looks cool

Spoiler for:
^_^ what you guys think? I dont mind if you use any of my battlers as long as you give creds its ok =) ill post some more when i have time =p, as i said making a suikoden fan game -,- is hard to many sprites to be drawn hehehehe

Rep:
Level 87
the bazooka looks alot different in color then the rest of the sprite, but then that might have been what you were going for.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
actualy i didnt make the bazook was a bit lazy =p i just use the wing of the robot from kn

^_^ knights of keresomething 4got ill try to make a real looking magical bazook when i think of what it would look like ^_^ making guns is not my strong forte =p

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
any one have a cool chip set a female looking priest and its battler can you post it? i wanna make a sideview battler of it, but i have not found anything cute looking

any way i finally completed my spear user but im not gonna post it yet
here are some preview of my fave characters that i finish :D

my hero battler [Ziegfred]

my sword user :D i like gigantic swords hehe

the spear user i was talking about

well this one is one of my first sprites xD
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 03:37:37 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 87
sure have a lot of talent  :)

do you make them from scrach?

i'm trying to do my ones but i'm not very good at that :P but i will post mine soon 

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
well at first i use white ties as a template :) then after a month ago i tried making one from scratch it looks ok but the thing is its size is different from the rest ^_^ so now i made a template and still using that template so its size would be the same ) ill post some more ill concentrate on my game a bit =)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
hmmm is it me, or just a few ppol only using side view battles >.< i would post a few more but =p no one seems to be lookin it up.

or do you need the battle system for this?

sorry for the concecutive posting ^_^

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Mostly, the people who use side-view battle systems are spriters like yourself, simply because relying on requests and donations for all their battlers is kind of annoying. There are a few though, and it is really good that you are posting them. Keep up the good work, they are great sprites.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
=) well im back and posting up a few old battlers =) , i could post this in ccoas cbs version if anyone would like any way here are they

spearman ^_^ finaly someone with a spear =p

Spoiler for:

well this is my main character =) Ziegfred hehe my real name =p
Spoiler for:

and this one is almost complete im just adding a few stuff for the animation sprites :D i always leave my skills blank so that i can animate them and move them to where i want but in all of the package im gonna post it has a default skill =p

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
well done here!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
:D tnx Nouman edited the first post to put the battle system to work with this battler ill post some more battlers =)

-,- been gone for almost a week because of that dam audit in the company im working on T_T its tiring working as an OJT  :'(

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Those Kick butt... Very Impressed dollmage (+Rep 100 times if I could)

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Those Kick butt... Very Impressed dollmage (+Rep 100 times if I could)

wow ^_^ having a good comment by you is more than enough rep ^_^

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Love the battlers you got, very awesome! =D Where's the females, though? o_O;; ???
This is a stick up! Hand over all the cookies...! >:o

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
the female i only got two but im not posting them for a moment =) they still need a few fixes and im still currently working on two sprites

this Ice user ^_^ assasin type guy ^_^

and still need to make many correction about this guy xD

Rep:
Level 88
Menu & Battle System Guru
Those look amazing. Do you have the character sprites to match the battlers?

P.S. check your PMs
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 07:01:17 PM by blazinhandle »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yes some are finish some are currently in development