RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] animated---side view battlers/minkoff&large party cbs "?? battlers total"

Rep:
Level 88
In comparison to the spriteset, you made the battler hair a bit too long... But otherwise, OMG!

Rep:
Level 87
I eat babies :o
Have you made any games dollmage?

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..

its gonna be sexy ^_^ lol im starting to talk Azark language showing a few skins lol

oh and thanks azark for the wonderfull tut on animation ^_^ hope you finish your game can wait to play it in full ^_^ version
I don't mean to spam but..

It brings tears to my eyes to see someone has embraced the "sexy"

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Have you made any games dollmage?

i havent finish any game if that is what you wanna know, im currently working on 2

one a mmo (that's why its taking to long)

2 im making a game called Azure Dreams (a sequel of some sort ^_^ but it uses a side view not a tactical ATBS)

In comparison to the spriteset, you made the battler hair a bit too long... But otherwise, OMG!

you got me there ^_^ lol

oh and do watch for this, its almost complete im gonna post this one its tested :D
but i dont know which one is good and also, its a female black mage :D

« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 10:50:14 AM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 88
Plus on the new battler (not the black mage) her cape vanishes from the looks of things while she attacks...

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yup i know bout that =)

ill try to fix that when im not feeling lazy ^_^ modernalgebra already pinpointed that out i tot
i could escape with it lol  :police:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I like the black mage. Really nice battlers. How is your game coming along?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
the battle system and animation are far from good but the map I ask grafikal which is the only town map i will have
a 5000(is that corrent the or was is 500 the max map size you could make with the default rmxp) is not yet finish
:D
story and characters are good also :D

the mmo lets just say
where getting somewhere =)

Rep:
Level 87
I eat babies :o
When MMO you mean... as in... we can actually play simultaneously?  :O

Rep:
Level 87
use the 1o one  :)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah. It's in the developmental stage.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Yeah. It's in the developmental stage.

yes, its in very early stage, and yes...mmo...massive muliplayer online. yep. fun fun :)

also, on topic, i like the mage without the hat on >.< lol

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
@all yup yup

the team is me,
Spoiler for:
grafi, moo moo jackrex final knight and others more

@comment mage@grafikal

tnx to all who comment ^_^ errr yeah the hat is a give off ill try to convince the one who request that to have either recolor the hat or removed it lol

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
updated first post

Battler Name: Tharantry (the one who requested this)
Job/Class: Paladin/Knight

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I liiike. The shield no long covers his face most of the times. ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
hehe tnx master moo  :o

didnt you see his deadpost  :police: theres something wrong with it lol, (cought im not lazy ok)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
lol the cape in the dead pose :P

they all look amazing :D

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
haha dont point it out to much grafi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
lol the cape in the dead pose :P

they all look amazing :D
Lol they look so alive.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
actualy its not that its just stiff and not laying softly down hehehe  :police:

shhh dont tell that to any one

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well, is it the fact that the coloring/shading is not up to par as your other frames?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
thats because i just rotated the the first frame found on the attack pattern 1

note: im not lazy hehee

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, no need. You're already telling everyone yourself. Do you plan to remake the dead position?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
haha

well if many people ask me, or the one requested me ask to fix it, but if not ^_^ why would i lol

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
updates

well I decided to share some of the animation regarding the priestess :D coz some ppol have been asking for that i didnt post all her animation doh.
Spoiler for:

and this guy is the Lancer his name is Xenok
requested by Xenok ^_^
Spoiler for: