RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
more like a question

Rep:
Level 87

i made this today. for another site though. however, it gave me an idea.
the tutorial i was using to learn isometric pixeling says that the isometric... ness... thing... is just like normal tiles, except rotated (i didnt get this part) by 26.625 degrees or something like that.

my question is this, if i manage to rotate it -26.625 degrees (dont ask me where, i dont know >.<;; ) will it become useable for RMXP?

mind you, of course, if this works, i'm not going to use the said drawing as tiles, i'm not nuts >.>
instead, i will just make ALOT of tiles by myself for myself and i wont have to learn a whole new spriting technique =3

i'm posting this here for two main reasons:
1) i suck at photoshop and i barely understand the manual
2) see reason #1

p.s
 please let it work please let it work please let it work please let it work please let it work please let it work please let it work PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!! :'(

Rep:
Level 88
3 things.

1. If you're doing isometric, you can only use isometric in the game.
2. You'll need the 8ways script and new spritesets.
3. Its just gonna be hard.