RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New RMRK Chat Channel (For Helping You Live)

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
ChaosSpartan28 and I, have made a new channel specifically for RPG Maker Help/Questions.

There, advanced/skilled users (who have been chosen to help) can chat with you one on one when you request something pertaining to their skill.

Advanced/Skilled Users that have been chosen to help can be acknowledge with their ~ or @ symbol next to their name

#RMRK is on the same server as #Crankeye. 

#Crankeye (Channel) = Normal Chat
#RMRK (Channel)= RPG Help Chat

To join simply type /join #RMRRK

Please make sure to read the rules before spamming the chat with your requests for help

Current Chat Room Status (Setup Wise)

May 7, 2007:
  • Few Advanced/Skilled Users helping - More Needed
  • Setting up !rules command stating rules for the channel
  • Spam Bot(needed)
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
Great idea. This will help some people.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I guess I'll tell you now it's a bad idea and will also fail.

1. People after RPG Maker Help on IRC is very uncommon anyway.
2. Even if you did get people asking for help, you'd have to do it each and every time and would find yourself either repeating yourself or repeating something that's already been on this forum for a long time.
3. On a forum with a thread, once the problem's been solved, it remains there for anybody to read and/or search for.

For the record, it's been tried before, and each time it failed spectacularly :) RMRK's rpg maker help boards are very active, why try and split it thinner? ???
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I guess I'll tell you now it's a bad idea and will also fail.

1. People after RPG Maker Help on IRC is very uncommon anyway.
2. Even if you did get people asking for help, you'd have to do it each and every time and would find yourself either repeating yourself or repeating something that's already been on this forum for a long time.
3. On a forum with a thread, once the problem's been solved, it remains there for anybody to read and/or search for.

For the record, it's been tried before, and each time it failed spectacularly :) RMRK's rpg maker help boards are very active, why try and split it thinner? ???

I kind of agree with Silverline there. Most questions that will be asked are probaly already anwsered in a thread or something.

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
Plus I'm banned from it. So it fails even worse.

Rep:
Level 88
Wow, never thought about most of that stuff...
I think I agree that it may not be the best idea... It sounded good at the moment.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
What I figured is that there are times that the forums are quiet and there is no one who can help online. Most of the time those people are on chat.

So why not make an environment where people who like the chat room and people who need help.

If what you say about it is true then it will happen. But for now I believe it is a good idea with the sudden increase in members.

Hope you understand

EDIT: Lackluster, it's comments/spam like that and many others you have made that got you banned for (1 day) from it. You just came in and started flamming someone we were helping.
Sig by MacGravel

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
Plus I'm banned from it. So it fails even worse.
Nuff said.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
This one actually is already active.

I have hopes for this one. ;)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I still think it is good. For some people who known about IRC and need help with a script/resource/event/justbloodyrmxp then they can pop their head in there. I'd go in there to ask for help to be honest...but I don't think it'd be 100% packed with help and people asking for help...I'm guessing it'd be 70% active at the most...

~Winged

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I like the idea!