RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
256 Colors

Rep:
Level 87
Fighter: This is called a Random Encounter.
OK, you all know how in RPG Maker 2K/2K3, your Title Screen, Faces, and Pictures need to be in 256 Colors Format? Well, how do you make a realistic picture (or any other picture) in 256 Colors?

Rep:
Level 87
...I'M HUNGRY! Food plawks
Use XP? with 256 colors, your going to get a cartoony look every time. Its really quite difficult to achieve skin/clothing tones...

Rep:
Level 87
It's still possible, hence my question. It's been done. I've seen it.

Rep:
Level 87
...I'M HUNGRY! Food plawks
I'd like to "see it" as well lol. I guess it depends on what you want in your title...

Rep:
Level 87
Title nothing. This is a Face for a Character. No matter. I'll show you what I mean. I would like to thank landofshadows for making this for me.