RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a N*gger (That doesn't like Hip Hop etc)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Ask away!

It could be about me, what it is like in my area or anything you feel like.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 06:58:13 PM by Tezuka101 »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
what up homie

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
HAHAHA AT TOPIC TITLE LOL

Okay, what's it like in your school? (Also, what grade are you in?)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL, i think he's 14-15-16 lol.

Anyways, do people treat you different ;-;?
Arlen is hot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
How long are you growing your hair, if not when you gonna cut it?  :P

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
LOL, i think he's 14-15-16 lol.

Anyways, do people treat you different ;-;?

Yes they do, the other black people at school see me as an outcast (mainly because I think there slang is horrible and they should stick to normal english), but I don't care because I have friends anyway ;D

Rep:
Level 89
and im one of those friends, and to answer your question (the gae part anyways) he is in the last year of highschool, same as me and Link

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
oh, so you three are school friends

Now i get it, but don't ask what cuz i just said it for the stylezorz!

Have you ever got the, "Man i wana be white!" feelings? (no offense)
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I grew up on the good side of my city, bits and pieces were ghetto. But thank god mine wasn't the ghetto was awful there.

Anywhu, why do white people try to act like ghettolislious? My next store neighbor was acting like he was from the ghetto. Do you see a lot of people like this?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
oh, so you three are school friends

Now i get it, but don't ask what cuz i just said it for the stylezorz!

Have you ever got the, "Man i wana be white!" feelings? (no offense)

None taken, because there is nothing offensive about the question ;8

No, it is only a skin colour so I don't really care, people like me for who I am.

I grew up on the good side of my city, bits and pieces were ghetto. But thank god mine wasn't the ghetto was awful there.

Anywhu, why do white people try to act like ghettolislious? My next store neighbor was acting like he was from the ghetto. Do you see a lot of people like this?

LOL yeah, that makes me laugh, they go up to black people and start acting all ghetto, i.e. Whaddup brother?

People class them as chavs, but not all the white people act like that, infact, all of my friends except two are white.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 10:20:55 AM by Tezuka101 »

Rep:
Level 89

Is That some form of racist comment? cus the way i read it your saying that white people TRY and be ghetto, and it seems like your saying it comes natural to black poeple? (sorry if i read it wrong)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
You know yourself that it doesn't come natural to black people, alot of black people go all ghetto because:

1. They think they should get revenge for slavery from YEARS AND YEARS AGO (LOL, I have actually talked to one about it and they gave that type of answer)

2. They have been brought up in a community based around gangs/ghetto (I was too, but I guess I thought like a smart person lol)

There are more reasons but I would be here for hours :tpg:

Rep:
Level 89
Not saying that what he meant, its just what it sounded like he was saying.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I sounded like I was saying it because 90% of the city is ghetto.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Do you want to be white instead

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I am white.
And to answer that other question, I am a guy too. I just thought it was strange that he acted this way.
My friend

Edit: I'm Latino and Caucasian
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 08:27:28 PM by Mexneto »