RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a Canadian

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Ask a Canadian now

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wait.... Um... What's Canadian money called again?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Please explain / justify why in canada, milk comes in bags.
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Do Canadians love children like me?

*the non pedo ones!*
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Wait.... Um... What's Canadian money called again?
Money lol.

Please explain / justify why in canada, milk comes in bags.
I have no clue, it has for years, less material is used I suppose.

Do Canadians love children like me?
*the non Ask a Canadian!*
We are a country filled with every type of child. Even pedo ones.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
WTF, milk bags? I live in Canada and I've never heard or seen of such a thing!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Parlez-vous le francais?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Non, je ne parle pas le francais.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Fuck Francophones lolz.

In Ontario?

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Fuck Francophones lolz.

In Ontario?

Milk bags are quite common. Need a hand ZX?
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Is it wrong that when I see/hear the words "milk bags" my first thought is BOOBS?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Presumably, since there are milks in bags...

http://home.cogeco.ca/~husky66/Milk/steps/milk8.jpg
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
LOL No I just think, milk.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Is one half of your head actually detached from your other half?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I repeat the former poster's question.

Rep:
Level 89
Why do Canadians always say "eh?" at the end of everything (at least over here we are made to believe they do)

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Why do Canadians always say "eh?" at the end of everything (at least over here we are made to believe they do)
This is a complete misconception we do no say eh after everything i hate when Americans assume we do ....
we do say it BUT NOT AS MUCH AS AMERICANS THINK! sorry for the shouting im just blowing off some stereotype steam...

@irockman1 : -_-' no we do not looks like that im guessing you were being funny but geez no need to be brutal.

Rep:
Level 89
Im not american

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
he's probably from the wilds of Uganda. That's a fairly good assumption I think

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
he's probably from the wilds of Uganda. That's a fairly good assumption I think

Seems logical enough.

Rep:
Level 89
Im from england

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Not gonna lie, I say eh a lot LOL.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
This is a complete misconception we do no say eh after everything i hate when Americans assume we do ....
we do say it BUT NOT AS MUCH AS AMERICANS THINK! sorry for the shouting im just blowing off some stereotype steam...

@irockman1 : -_-' no we do not looks like that im guessing you were being funny but geez no need to be brutal.

It seems you do...and it's Ay. Not eh.
Where I come from, after every sentence, for real. No joke. I went there all of the time.

My dad's Canadian and I grew up on the border of Canada/America. (I was born in America)