RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
website

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Well my friend Spencer really wants me to get into making websites with him. Since I can't use dreamweaver right now (damn computer fans suck!) I went ahead and read some tutorials and make a site layout in photoshop.

Yes Havok is a band, they don't have a website so I thought maybe when I have time I can make them one. (un-signed band)

tips/feedback/critics all welcome. (really my first time trying to do anything with photoshop outside the slice tool.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
How is it a layout? It's.. an image =x

Right click on this forum and go to View Source.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Wow, that looks really cool.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
How is it a layout? It's.. an image =x

Right click on this forum and go to View Source.

ture, but he told me to make something in potoshop on how I wanted the site to look....so idk maybe he's going to do something with it.

and I edited it:

EDIT1:
alright he said this over the phone:
"we will be splicing up the image later and then turning it into an html layout."

no clue what he meant xD but I guess google can help.

EDIT2:
Finished the site. It's not "pro" Was my first time ever trying to attempt this kind of stuff.

http://havok.esmartdesign.com/
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 12:22:06 PM by ahref »

Rep:
Level 88
thats pretty nice... gj

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yay, Nouman! Nicely made.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hm, good work but i suggest you put this in the advertising section to get more comments ^_^
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no comments needed. the site will be off in a few days I will just use the host to fool around with.  :D