RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a AWESOME DOOD (aka a SOUTH Korean)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I am Guru Korea. I will answer your questions about Korea and it's awesome inhabitants. I can not answer everything because of two reasons:
1) It's illegal to reveal that informations.
2) I do not know.

It will most likely be the second one.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Doesn't North Korea just pwn the fuck out of your country ;8

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
what's the food like there?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Fantastic. Ever heard of KOREAN BBQ, THE GREATEST BBQ IN THE WORLD?!?!?!?! Yeah.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
What I mean is, are there any particular dishes I should try out? I'm really into Oriental cuisine.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Hmmmm... Kimchi is good. Kimbab is like Rice, Seaweed, and a bunch of stuff in it. Ddak bok gee (DAMN it's hard to spell Korean with english) it's a bunch of rice thingies that is cooked with a kind of hot sauce and then you can put stuff in it. Rice is good. That's all I can think of.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Fantastic. Ever heard of KOREAN BBQ, THE GREATEST BBQ IN THE WORLD?!?!?!?! Yeah.

I have, and it very very very very very mouth watering...for someone who doesn't really like BBQ.

I love Kimchi!

Is it real common to find English writing with bad glammar in Korean on like packages of cookies and stuff? Or is that just Japan?