RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a Pakistani (Muslim) =o

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
You may ask away.

Spoiler for:
By posting a question here you claim to abide by my rules and my rules only:
#1 - I can say no to your question
#2- I can make you look like a fool by editing your posts (if their dumb)
#3 - lol
$4 - I'm not in any way a terrorist or know any
#5,6,7 ^
#8 click the next spolier for more
Spoiler for:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
what was it like living there? do you remember any of it?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Why won't that second spoiler button work?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yep, I sure do.

I do remmeber being hated GREATLY for reviling my "branch" of Islam. I told the class I was an Ahmadi Muslim, and I was picked on for the rest of my time there. Kicked off swings, mud thrown at me ect. We are hated there. (wiki Ahmadi if you must) I also remember living it a two story house with my entire family...and when I say entire I mean it! we had around 20 people living in the same house. hmm more stuff I remember....I was the loved child in the family got the most attention. My mom worked at the National bank of pakistan my dad left to the US when I was very early.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
lol, its to mess with your head

Edit: I didnt write that. I hate you Nouman lol
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 03:47:33 AM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Ahmadi huh? Well, your right I can Imagine how they would treat them. Based on what many people told me in my family, they have a negative attitude toward Ahmadis. They say somethings that you would be offended by. Knowing most Pakistanis they would mostly be Sunni. So you expect that they wouldn't be too fond of Ahmadis.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Why won't that second spoiler button work?

got blown up =[

Spoiler for:
yes I can crack those jokes at myself xD

Ahmadi huh? Well, your right I can Imagine how they would treat them. Based on what many people told me in my family, they have a negative attitude toward Ahmadis. They say somethings that you would be offended by. Knowing most Pakistanis they would mostly be Sunni. So you expect that they wouldn't be too fond of Ahmadis.

YEP  :)