RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask an Indian

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Ask an Indian like me. Yipee!!! Yes, I'm indian as in from India. So ask away!!!

Example

Do you like curry
Yes
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 12:24:38 AM by bulls84 »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
can you tell nightwolf that I love him please

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Don't worry I'll tell him.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Siting that I'm Indian (and live here lulz) can i help you Bulls?
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
How did the thing about a dot on the head start? (You know, some people go and put a red sticker on their head and say they are Indian which is a bit racist)

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I never heard of that happening @_@
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
How do you feel about your homeland of America being taken from you by settlers? And do you feel that the Washington Redskins should change their name?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOl wut? Most of the Indians have left the thingy on America, we have our own independant country now, and we got all the girls n all here so..err..yeah.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
How do you feel about your homeland of America being taken from you by settlers? And do you feel that the Washington Redskins should change their name?

Saucy, you're referring to Native Americans, not Indians from the country of India. The only reason people call them Indians was because Columbus was a moron :P

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Lol, no shit ::)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Well, you're Aussie, wasn't sure if you were serious or not ;9

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
He's right i think.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
How did the thing about a dot on the head start? (You know, some people go and put a red sticker on their head and say they are Indian which is a bit racist)

~Winged

That is actually a religious thing for Hindus. I'm not too sure of it it's origins though.

Siting that I'm Indian (and live here lulz) can i help you Bulls?

Yes you can help me.

As Zyhper said, you're referring to Native Americans. Also Washington Redskins are my favorite team, go Clinton Portis!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Lol, morons, I was joking ::)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
She was joking, morons. ::)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
She was joking, morons. ::)

I realized that, thanks.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
What's it like having to pray to meat instead of eating it?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
What's it like having to pray to meat instead of eating it?

??? Pray to meat, WTF?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I thought cows were sacred in India.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

To hindus they are.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
ah, that leads me to my next question. How many religions ARE there in India?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Over 80% of the people in India practice Hinduism, which has its origins within the Indian subcontinent. Islam is practised by 13.4% of Indians, Christianity by 2.3%, and Sikhism by 1.8%.[3] Buddhism and Jainism

The mains one are Christianity, Islam, and Hiniduism

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Why are there like 25 official languages there?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Because for some stupid reason many areas have there own languages it's funny because like at my cousin's school he has to learn a different "other" language than my other cousin.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hindi is the main language, out of Hindi came out many languages. The west has Bengali, the north has some other. This is i spose due to the influence of the place and type of people.
Yes, but as for other animals, there are many Hindus that eat chicken and sheep and watever (fish too) but they don't eat cow because cow has this relegious thing of our history. And i don't eat chicken/sheep cuz of the mere fact that i'm vegetarian and don't like eating others.

exept you and halo.
Arlen is hot.