RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask An Irresistably Sexy Stud!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Hey there. Got problems with anything, something only a hunk o' burnin' love like me could answer? Well, ask away and I'll give you the answers you need to make yourself as sexy as me!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
How would one go about lowering their refractory period?
bringing sexy back

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Why are YOU the one answering questions.

GilgameshROplz
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Lord of All Creation.
Rep:
Level 88
Custom made for the sake of humanity
How studs use tampon?

follow my advice = win life.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
What do you do if your name is Chris Malson, and all the ladies are disgusted by your flab and fist-sized nipples. :B
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Women say my dick makes Brian Gumbal look like malcom x, what should I do?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
How would one go about lowering their refractory period?

It's all in the genes. I was blessed with such a glorious gift and trust me, the ladies love it ;)

However, I've developed a theory where if you eat a lot of dead mice and burnt hair, it might ignite the hormones necessary to achieve such a godly refractory period. I have yet to test this though, but feel free to do so if you wish.

Why are YOU the one answering questions.

GilgameshROplz

I'm taking the questions for him, as I am his student. He's busy with his studly duties, but he may take questions if he likes.

How studs use tampon?

We don't use them, silly. We offer them to ladies such as yourself.

What do you do if your name is Chris Malson, and all the ladies are disgusted by your flab and fist-sized nipples. :B

kill yourself

Women say my dick makes Brian Gumbal look like malcom x, what should I do?

Whoever's saying it clearly wants a piece of you. Make sure you do so, but don't give them all of you. They gotta earn it first ;)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 11:45:18 PM by Zypher »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
What are 3 ways I can get girls to liek meeee :((((((((

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

1. Stop whining about how girls don't like you
2. Play them a song on the kazoo*
3. Bake them a double chocolate cake

*the guitar is also a possible choice

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
what do i do with the vagina

i touch it but she says i'm not doing it right

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
what do i do with the vagina

i touch it but she says i'm not doing it right

Practice makes perfect on that one kiddo ;8

Rep:
Level 97

1. Stop whining about how girls don't like you
2. Play them a song on the kazoo*
3. Bake them a double chocolate cake

*the guitar is also a possible choice

Thx u!! You hav helped me gr8ly.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
i dont want to know her name, all i want is bang bang bang

she seems, however, to have a problem with this

WHAT DO I DO?
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I am sexy, how can I make myself more sexy?