RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you listening?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Nemo by Nightwish. I mainly like this song because the girl in the mmusic video is hot. And it's a good song to boot.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Our Lady Peace - Where Are You?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Copy Cat by Switchblade Symphony. Best goth lesbians to ever have a band. I'm actually not trying to be funnt, the girls in the band were dating. And when they broke up the band went on permanent Hiatus.

In a few weeks I'm going to do a SBS tribute on the Headbanger's den.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Isaac Hayes - The Shaft Theme Song

:mrgreen: ~ Can you Dig it?

Rep:
Level 90
Right now I'm listening to Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 theme songs, the legend of zelda music, Chamillionaire, MGS1 and 3 music, and .Dot hack music.

I have lots I listen too ...  :-D
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Carousel, by Mr. Bungle

I bet I'm the only one here who knows who Mr. Bungle is.

Quote from: Blaze
Right now I'm listening to Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 theme songs, the legend of zelda music, Chamillionaire, MGS1 and 3 music, and .Dot hack music.

Kingdom Hearts music is aweshome. OMG nice to Blaze ><
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Sacred Power of Raging Winds - Rhapsody
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Dj Matteman feat. LinkaN - Put your hands up

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Cosmic Gate - Fire Wire (DJ Scot Project RMX)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hobbit man!
-Hobbits to isengard by mark bowell.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Chewbacca, by Liquid Tension Experiment.

Since Mental is such a "huge" Dream Theater fan, I'm sure he knows who they are.  :roll:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Holy Diver by Ronnie James Dio...

Holy diver you been down too long in the midnights sea.......

Since Mental is such a "huge" Dream Theater fan, I'm sure he knows who they are.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 09:22:56 PM by Mental »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The Gods Made Heavy Metal  by  Manowar!

I like this song too much.

Rep:
Level 97

Since Mental is such a "huge" Dream Theater fan, I'm sure he knows who they are.

You know what i mean!!They did a song at a dream theater concert of LTE.

listening to - Youve got mail,By AOL.AND my newly downloaded  FREE FALL WITHOUT A PARACHUTE by senses fail
Thats the best song ive ever heard of them.It sounds like the bands Dream Theater and Metallica mixed together.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 10:46:02 PM by Mental »

Rep:
Level 97
Lavia Della Droga, by Goblin

Im still listening to free fall without a parachute (Play count on itunes is 57) :-o

UnderOath - " A Moment Suspended in Time"
Album: Define the Great Line
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Looks like Kaigen is back....
WHY DONT YOU TRY AND GUESS WHAT SONG IM LISTENING TO?!?!?!
If it is "Free fall without a parachute" You are correct.

Looks like Kaigen is back....
WHY DONT YOU TRY AND GUESS WHAT SONG IM LISTENING TO?!?!?!
If it is "Free fall without a parachute" You are correct.

yea i've been on a vaction to italy then greece....and i've been working on my game from time to time...

and isn't your song like one of underoath's old songs or not...cuz i know i've that song title before...

UnderOath - Regards to Self

Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

No its not.Its a song that underoath would have made if senses fail didn't make it before them (Im still listening to it by the way)
Listen to it youll get the difference.Senses Fail is screamo like Underoath but this is before they went screamo when they were just a rock band now they sound a whole lot like underoath but yeah heres the song:
www.sammerjammer.com/freefallwithout.mp3

The  lyrics are awsome:
With every passing moment
It just keeps getting worse
the walls are getting smaller
and i am 6 feet deep below
and i will be
i will be just lost...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 01:15:12 AM by Mental »

Rep:
Level 97
The Legend Of Zelda Medley, by The Big Band Of Rogues.

Car underwater -Armour for sleep (First song i listened to thats not senses fail ever since i downloaded that one song)