RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you listening?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Jesus built my Hotrod by Ministry

**Side note**
They're actually making funof jesus.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Blind Guardian - Another Holy War.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Hell's Kitchen, by Dream Theater
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Opium by Moonspell

Rep:
Level 90
~
Blood of the Reborn by Jesse.

On repeat.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Holy Diver by Dio

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
"Place of Oblivion", Mega Man X Command Mission OST

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Opening Theme (Wizardry V) , from Orchestral Game Concert 2

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Jaktens Tid by Fintroll

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
That's the first level, hee hee, it's one of my favorites, too.  Where can I download the OST?  I want Zero's theme. <3

"Brave Sword, Braver Soul" from Soul Calibur 2

http://bluelaguna.net/downloads/mp3s/namcoxcapcomost/03%20BRAVE%20SWORD,%20BRAVER%20SOUL%20(Soul%20Calibur%20II).mp3
(this particular version is from Namco Vs. Capcom)

Words cannot express how much I love this song.  This is my FIGHT SONG.  HUTTAH!

I know this isn't the place for requests, but I can't help but ask, with all you musical genius-types hanging around here.  I will sell my soul to the one of you who:
1.)  Sequences a MIDI of this song
2.)  Remixes this song in any way (MIDI or MP3)

I'm being serious.  My soul will be yours.
No one has addressed this yet, so my soul is still up for grabs.

Rep:
Level 97
That's the first level, hee hee, it's one of my favorites, too.  Where can I download the OST?  I want Zero's theme. <3

Check here: http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks.php?r=28464

"Brave Sword, Braver Soul" from Soul Calibur 2

http://bluelaguna.net/downloads/mp3s/namcoxcapcomost/03%20BRAVE%20SWORD,%20BRAVER%20SOUL%20(Soul%20Calibur%20II).mp3
(this particular version is from Namco Vs. Capcom)

Words cannot express how much I love this song.  This is my FIGHT SONG.  HUTTAH!

I know this isn't the place for requests, but I can't help but ask, with all you musical genius-types hanging around here.  I will sell my soul to the one of you who:
1.)  Sequences a MIDI of this song
2.)  Remixes this song in any way (MIDI or MP3)

I'm being serious.  My soul will be yours.
No one has addressed this yet, so my soul is still up for grabs.

That's a tough one, which is probably why a MIDI doesn't already exist of it. I don't have the time to sit down and work it out now, but maybe in a couple of months... LOL.

Paranoid, by Type O Negative
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 12:24:32 AM by HaloOfTheSun »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Machine Supremacy - Steve's Quest.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Place of Oblivion. It's groovy.

Rep:
Level 97
Solitary Shell, by Dream Theater

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
DragonForce - Soldiers Of The Wasteland

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Wall Flower by Switchblade Symphony

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)

Obsess much?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm starting to notice Embeded pictures don't like Velton....

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Fort Minor - Remember The Name

Rep:
Level 97
Dancing Mad (Final Fantasy VI), by The Black Mages

:kefka:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Why can't we upload songs anymore?

Rep:
Level 97
I have no idea. It should be brought to Silverline's attention. ~ I've tried uploading some, within the size limit, and it still won't work. Yet it does when I upload some of my music in Creativity Outlet. :?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Hyde - Season's Call

http://z.slyph.org/Seasons%20Call.mp3

Currently one of my favorites.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
WELCOME TO DYING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna see Blind Guardian live on Dec. 1st.

They better play WELCOME TO DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!