RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a Male

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
How often do you think about having sex?

with me, of course.

He has a shrine in his bedroom, complete with printouts of every picture you've ever posted. He's on his way to Cali now to sneak into your bedroom at night and steal a pair of your panties to add to the shrine.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I'm really wondering what would happen if my teacher walked by just now and read that post. >_> ;8

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
How often do you think about having sex?

with me, of course.

Says the fucking Psycho Bear. :P

He has a shrine in his bedroom, complete with printouts of every picture you've ever posted. He's on his way to Cali now to sneak into your bedroom at night and steal a pair of your panties to add to the shrine.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm really wondering what would happen if my teacher walked by just now and read that post. >_> ;8
He or she would be incredibly turned on because he or she would be stalking Kairei, too.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I asked this in Kairei's thread already...

DO YOU LOVE ME? (sorry, Jappy doesn't have any idea of what to post after all, and now she's crazed by this board)

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
I asked this in Kairei's thread already...

DO YOU LOVE ME? (sorry, Jappy doesn't have any idea of what to post after all, and now she's crazed by this board)
....maybe you shouldn't be looking forward to that answer, cause if he's stalking me then he's prolly a loli-type for "loving" you.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Awww, thank you! I'm happy xD I love lolis (LMAO). I mean lollipops. Hahaha (what's so funny bout it?!)

Question again~!

Are you a stalker? *innocent eyes*

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
No, I am not. I am not a Bob from Ohio either.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Question again~! xD My, Jappy is talktative, isn't she?

Do you offend gays? (cuz some guys in my class do)

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
1) Hey, I like talkative girls.
2) I have no clue, but they offend me.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Good question jap. Why do  men take the homophobic stance so quickly..?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Because they're idiots.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
What Gilga said. I'm not homophobic, it's just that they are against why I believe in.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yeh, that sounds pretty homophobic to me.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Good question jap. Why do  men take the homophobic stance so quickly..?

Because it's not "manly" enough.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
It should be noted that I am the manliest dude ever *flex flex* and I don't have any problem at all with homosexuality.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Yeah, but you're also not a moron.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
That does seem to be a pretty rare trait.

Rep:
Level 96

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I dont mind homosexual guys as long as they dont hit on me.
And they do..
Alot...
;-;

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 96
WoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo~!

Rep:
Level 87
I'm gay but I won't hit on anyone since I do have a boyfriend, but I'm also cool because you can talk to me about anything girlfriend related, as in a guy friend talking about...naughty things he does with his girlfriend. I don't mind what other people like or do as long as they do not bash on me for what I can not get rid of...

By the way...

No, I am not. I am not a Bob from Ohio either.
Unquote

I'm from Ohio... Yet I'm not a Bob, my name is Kirk. Pretty funny though...

I don't care if you don't like me being gay... I used to be straight once. And if you all wanna know my story of being straight to gay, I'll tell you but right now I'm working on my story... But I'll post it if you wish.

Note: I will not hit on anyone as I've said before, if your gay or bisexual, do not touch my butt or I will slay you where you stand, it belongs to someone else, kthx XD