RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a Texan/Hick/Southerner!

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
I'm purdy sure  you have questions about Texas. Why not ask a real, live, gen-u-wine Texan? I'll add answers if you add questions.

YEEHAW! GO!

Also, right here along with me is my pardner Final-Knight. Anything I ain't got the knowledge in, he probably does. Get askin', doggies! WHOO-WHEE
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 02:39:01 AM by Djangonator »
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Do your parents really sound that way?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Do you really have like tumbleweeds going around all over the place ?_?

My childhood has taught my that Texas is like this pretty barren wasteland with a bar every few hundred miles. Like wherever they get married in Kill Bill.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

You must watch a lot of Looney Toons.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
does your football team really suck?

and ten gallon hats?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Hey, y'all. I may not seem like it, but I am unfortunatly a southerner. I'm from Hogsnot, Arkansas (As my Science teacher called it). I didn't think of no example questions so ask away. Oh wait, just thought of one...

Why do you use double negatives?
I don't have no idea what you are talking about.

Ask away!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Why do you steal thread ideas?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
We don't (I don't, at least).

BTW, I am from Callahan, FL (a.k.a. Hillbilly Hell).
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
can you give me Treeva's phone number?

Rep:
Level 88
Why do you steal thread ideas?
Oh... Oops... Well, this is still different... I think...
We don't (I don't, at least).

BTW, I am from Callahan, FL (a.k.a. Hillbilly Hell).
My place has more cows than people IN TOWN.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Damn, that's bad... 50% of the population in my town is part of the same family.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm related to almost everyone.
(Kinda sucks when you are searching for a girlfriend...)

Anyway, any questions?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

does this make a difference?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Hmm, 'fraid not. At least not that I can think of...

Wait, I got one, why do rednecks like huntin' so damn much?

Rep:
Level 88

does this make a difference?
Well, to hicks... no. But to someone who is trying to become more civilised... yes.
Hmm, 'fraid not. At least not that I can think of...

Wait, I got one, why do rednecks like huntin' so damn much?
Cause' dem bucks taste goood. (They do actually)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Yeah, they do. Venison = awesome.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Boy, you ain't nowhere near as southern as me

Rep:
Level 88
Boy, you ain't nowhere near as southern as me
No, I'm not. But let me tell you, all 37 of my cousins are. And then there is my 20 aunts and uncles... I'm not even gonna mention 2nd cousins...

While I am not very Hick, Almost everyone I am around is.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
So you ain't the genuine article.

Plus I was here first.

Rep:
Level 88
Ah! You merged the topics! Gah, I give. I fail...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I'm just cleanin' up, that's all. Also my dad's side of the family are all stupid hicks who base their entire lives around Larry the Cable Guy jokes. Silly New York rednecks.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Do your parents really sound that way?
My ma really does. As do the rest of her family.

My childhood has taught my that Texas is like this pretty barren wasteland with a bar every few hundred miles. Like wherever they get married in Kill Bill.

Some places in Texas are purdy barren, tumbleweeds and all. Mostly, it's all towards the west and along the Rio Grande. East Texas is pretty scenic- heck, we even got a national park (Big Bend National Park, to be precise).

does your football team really suck?

and ten gallon hats?
HAHAHA, don't even try and pretend that your silly little USC is anywhere as good as UT. \m/ HOOK 'EM HORNS. Also, HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS? What about 'em? Better than an team Cali-forn-i-yay has to offer up?  That's what I thought.

Also, yes. The hats. I live in the Ft. Worth area, tons of rodeos/stock shows, etc. It's a popular fashion for many, even if they ain't the workin' type, to wear a cowboy hat. You can find them on a variety of specimen such as:
-5-year-old children
-Older guys who think they are as tough as Johnny Cash
-City slickers who like to pretend they come from the country
-Orange-tan barwhores (these cowboy hats come in colors like hot pink and leopard-spots)
-Tourists who wanna fit in

And many more.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
How big are tumbleweeds, and what do they feel like? =o

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

LOL, yeah, that's what I thought, but then I went there, and it's very very pretty in some places, I've been there two times since the first time seven years ago.

Are people from Texas really bigger than most other people? (taller, etc...)