RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a British Guy

Rep:
Level 89
I heard that most English people only know of Muffins as the kind of muffins we eat in America.

Im pretty sure they are the same, might tastea little different though

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I dunno, our muffins are like..I can't describe it, but I think you know.
And most of them are sort of sweet and usually ave fruit in them!  ;8

Rep:
Level 87
are you addicted to tea? :tpg:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I am aware that you'll drive on the left side of the road, do you do everything in this fashion or just driving?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Why is the most of the english people fat?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

..Do you have any clue what you're talking about?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
are you addicted to tea? :tpg:

Out of everyone I know, most people like / will drink either tea or coffee. I personally hate both of them.

I am aware that you'll drive on the left side of the road, do you do everything in this fashion or just driving?

Uh no =o
bringing sexy back

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

Looks like I did something stupid...

Sorry Paul.

Rep:
Level 89

Looks like I did something stupid...

Sorry Paul.

It's Americans who are steriotyped as being fat, English people are all posh and say thing like "pip pip" and stuff like that...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Here's one: What is the cost of gas? I heard a few years back that gas over there was something like $10 a gallon.

Filling up a tank costs around 20 - 30 pounds, depending on the size and cost. Laff @ all you americans getting pissed cause you have to pay a measly $20-30 bucks.
[/quote]

In America, (or Texas more specifically) everyone drives a truck or hummer, so our gass adds up to 70-85$ a tank. Nobodoy likes George Bush, but hes atleast getting us gas.

Rep:
Level 102
So.. what? That makes it entirely your own fault, for buying an un-necessarily large and unefficient car. It gives you no real justification to complain / pull stupid things like that "NO GAS ON MAY 14TH" thing, when your gas isn't even approaching half of what we pay.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
So.. what? That makes it entirely your own fault, for buying an un-necessarily large and unefficient car. It gives you no real justification to complain / pull stupid things like that "NO GAS ON MAY 14TH" thing, when your gas isn't even approaching half of what we pay.
The people that buy those kinds of autos usually know what they're getting into with the gas and can afford it. And trucks in Texas are important in some places. Where I live, mud is everywhere when it rains a lot and it's impossible to get around on poor dirt roads with a car or van. I've gotten stuck in mud twice myself =/ I hate it so much now...

Anyway, is the speed limit where you live (or around your area) about the same in the states for the most part? Country-wise, 'interstate'-wise, city-wise, etc.
->

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
How can you hate tea...
I love tea...my favorite drink...

Why do English people say "A spot of tea"? Instead of a cup of tea...?

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Lord of MSCF
How can you hate tea...
I love tea...my favorite drink...

Why do English people say "A spot of tea"? Instead of a cup of tea...?
Only the posh sons of bitches of Britian say it...not the average joe.

Wisdom is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, knowledge is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Currently working on:
Mini-Mini Golf

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Okay then, why do English people say "posh" instead of ... whatever the hell the word means...?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Do you really have drive by argument's like on family guy?

do you have the same tv shows as us?

I hear you also have a very limited selection of cars, how true is that?

and is footballers wives a stereotypical english show? i watched one episode of it and my eyes started burning...
Bah.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I don't live in Britain and I can answer one of those

do you have the same tv shows as us?

They probably have some, but then again they definetly don't have all the same shows

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
And, let us thank god we don't have east-enders!
:epic:

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Is it true that brits search for fights in pubs.
Like theres a fight almost every night in the pub?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

:tpg:

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
Are there black people in Britain? If so what are they used for?

- -

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Are there black people in Britain? If so what are they used for?

Yes they are, example me, we are used to work our ass off like any of guy. We can also be used as sex toys because of our huge cocks.  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 89

that'd be the irish and the scotts that go round lookin for a fight :) and no there isnt a fight everynight, depending on where you live

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
I don't know anybody who's really any patriotic at all. The queen doesn't really even do anything, it's basically the Prime Minister who's at the top; he's like the equivalent of a US President.

I don't like the queen. Sure the monarchy actually meant something hundreds of years ago, but it doesn't anymore.

Another British Angle on the queen...

Officially the queen can sack the prime minister and install her own at any time if she wishes. The only thing she can't do is go into the house of commons and arrest people (thank you King Charles....) or dissolve parliament. After that she can also reject any law at any time by removing her "seal" of approval...she just likes to approve everything because it's easier, and more democratic.

The country may seem democratic, but it's not. It's something between a democracy and a dictatorship...with a very lenient dictator.

The Prime Minister also has more power in England, than the president does over in America, so if we put this into perspective, the Queen is two steps up from the President at least.

(The president needs approval from Congress and the Senate basically in order to get funding for whatever it is the President wishes to do...the prime minister just...does it, and gets "voted" out next election...then voted in two elections later...O.o)
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.

Live in any kind of state run area (council run area in British terms) and there's always some yob or another looking for a fight the moment they get anywhere near a pub let alone getting into them.

It's going to increase ten fold when the smoking ban is put in place on the 1st July.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.