RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[request]-trigger happy script needed!

Rep:
Level 87
Ontamarama FTW! :D
I am making a techinque in my project right now and it's called trigger happy, I can't find the script to use it though, for those who don't know what trigger happy does, you press a button as fast as you can to shoot out one bullet each time you press that button and when the timer in the corner runs out you can't shoot till your next turn..if any one could please help me find a script or make one that does that then that would awesome, btw thanks in advance, you will be credited for the scrpit  :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 09:42:39 AM by rpgalltheway123 »