RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I don't know why

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
but this song always puts me in a good mood now.  It's not metal =o

http://www.proclaimers.co.uk/telly/500_big.mov
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 03:37:21 AM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H382WIZ65cg

I remember that song LOL

Umm as for putting me in a good mood, mehh, I like oldies so I guess so
Sig by MacGravel

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I agree.

But the video is soooo terrible, is it 80's or early 90's? They all had that gross look to them, and if I'm not mistaken, that's a movie music video, and what ever movie that is, does it have Johny Depp in it?   

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yes that was Johnny Depp <33333333333333333333333

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You're starting to sound like my sisters!  :lol:

But who plays that song? I have to download it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I get in a good mood by not only songs( as in good songs lolzorz) but many more things
But as this is entertainment, i wisheth not to spameth
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

THIS song puts me in a good mood.

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind

THIS song puts me in a good mood.
Holy Christ that song is awsome

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OH GOD YES IT IS
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
This song is better.

:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
That song is one of my all-time favorites <3

<3
Rep:
Level 90
For some reason, my laptop ONLY views never gonna give you up on YouTube....maybe it likes that song  ;8

~Winged

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Yeah. I remember the Ah Ha's. I have that vid on my Ipod. I also remember it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioqO5mDE7u8
Sig by MacGravel

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

@HaloOfTheSun

That song is one of the best 80s songs I ever have heard in my whole life. It gets stucked in your head right after you heard it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 06:03:15 PM by Black Shadow »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

@HaloOfTheSun

That song is one of the best 80s songs I ever have heard in my whole life. It gets stucked in your head right after you heard it.

I know! Every time I listen to it, I have to go back and listen again like 5 times.  :P
:tinysmile:

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
It's sad that music like that dosen't existe that much anymore. Bless the 80s. Heavy drums, techo rythms, long hair. Guys with higher voices then girls. welcome to the 80s.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'VE BEEN RICKROLLED.

80's music really is nice once in a while.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
80's music really is nice once in a while.

Well, yeah!  :D