RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
"Resetting" Character Sprite

Rep:
Level 87
...I'M HUNGRY! Food plawks
Is there a call script or something I can use to revert to the last saved character sprite, rather than having to use a conditional branch for every possible sprite you can have? (Certain events PERMANENTLY change your character sprite, but you still show up as a different sprite on the world map, and then revert when you leave that map)

Im ASSUMING a call script would do it, but I'm not sure how to write those.

to clarify: I need a simple command I can put into events that leave the world map that return your sprite to whatever it was before you entered the world map.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 02:40:28 PM by Yawgmothsbud »

Rep:
Level 87

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You could do this with variables, but you'd need a lot of settings. If there isn't many things the person can turn into, you can just do a conditional branch to check if the variable = 1, he will become a cat. If variable = 2, he will be human. Make sense?

Rep:
Level 87
thanks, but are you positive thats the simplest way?