RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Server

Rep:
Level 91
as most of you know i have a new forum dedicated to my creation of an online game called Server heres the link to the forum

The Server Forum

in this MMORPG there are millions of players and in this forum im leting players make they own server storys about them or other people, aslong as they say that Great White Productions made server and is still property of it.

im making a server game but you can to. here is some details about server you you plan on making a server game and some requrments

-you must be an active member of the server forum

-you must say in yor game that server is still property of Great white Production and that I (Jamie aka Gongo) give you permission to make a game on it following you follow the rules

-Server is a mix of the futcher, present and medievil times all rold into one.

-there are many server channles and each world is differnt. you can make a new cahnnle if you like ive it a name (a channle is like a new world, so far there are 20 channles but you can amke a new one)

-the 4 gods of the server game are
          Zellion            Furcria             Gerdanal          vectoric

-the server world have 4 moons in each channle and they are said to be the home of the gods, 1 each for each moon.

-The mods in server are called the following
          Mods             Crimsion Knights             The Guards        Gate Keepers

-The G-Mods (global mods) control the mods and mod ever channle were mos can only mod 1 channle. some times G-Mods are called
           G-Mods          Crimsion Generals           Server Guards       Gate Masters

-the people that rule and control ever thing that happerns in serve are the Admins. they have power over ever thing. they are some thimes called
            Admins         Crimsion Masters           The Masters        

-Any one found useing a hack in server the admins put a ban on there PIP (personal infomation pannle) so they can never play agian were ver they are

-there are rumors that smoe one made a hack that can stop the admins from banning them,

-Server was first made in 2013 by Great White Productions (thats when it was made in server land. lol)

-there is rummed to be a group called the "Crimsion Hackers" it is said that they can not log out of Server and are stuck in the game for good, it is also said that this is becorse they commited major crimes and are keeps there so they as punishment. oh course Great White Productions denia all clames

-for people to play Server they have to stand on a pad with railing around it. its only a round one that can only fit 2 people. its called a "Telopad"

ok thats all for now ill put more up later. if you do whont to make a game about server i wish you good luck and if you need any help call me i made it so i know ever thing about server. lopl.

Rep:
Level 91
Gongo's Server Game

ok well im curently making a server game here is the story so far

Great white Productions has finaly made a homebace at mout chilad and are cuerntly makeing a online game thay they say will be the best out.

after 9 years it is finaly releaded to the puplic. the media go mental and say ti the best and ever one must get it, kids, teens and adults have a buying frenzy, most shop sell out of stock with in 2 days.

Code: [Select]
"The first lore of Server is no hacking, if you do hack you will be unable to logout and stuck forever in server"

when you sign in you sing a contrack saying you agree to this. and as in all online games people hacked and they lost ever thing they had and were no longer able to logout, but becorse of this ever thing that happerns to them fells so real even death in the game will relult in them duying.

A small gruop of hacker who cant logout started a group by the name of the "Crimsion Hackers". in this group they all protect each other like a big family.

Ever one is told if they see a Crimsion hacker to call a mod and hide.

A younge boy starts his Cristmas holiday (he lives in australia so it summer). Cristmas day comes and he gets Server and starts an acount. his name is Gongo and he is 12.

4 years later gongo finaly joins a clan called the "White Knights". he is now well known for his bravery in fighting "Ganel" alone and winning. althow one day after school after having a fun game playing Server he cant logout and is being chansed by a mog called "Dakker"

Gongo runs to the danger zone becorse Mods cant go there but players can get killed there. Gongo runs into a group of 3 kids who say that he has been ecused of hacking, and they say that there they to help. They are the "Crimsion Hackers"

ok thats it so far ill have some pics and a demo later. untill then what do you think

here is a pic of Gongo,

also in the game for movies ill be useing drawing in black and white. i have already tested a bick scean and it works in looks great.

Rep:
Level 91
ok in this game im going to have voice actors and need people to do voices for the following people,
I might change the name of some of them or need more people but i whont be cuting.

Name: Gongo
Sex: Male
Actor: gongo3090

Name: Zeo
Actor: zshadowzero27

Name: Eva
Sex: Female

Name: Tank

Name: Nara
Sex Female

Name: Danny (Dan)

Name: Laim
Actor: Zxmelee

Name: Emma
Sex: Female

Name: Ted

Name: Tod

Name: {Voises for all the Mods}
Sex's: Both man , girl

Name: Frank
Sex: male

ok thats it for now. if you whont to do this then post here what part you whont and when you do ill give you a line to say to see if you good.
thanks in adnaved

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
awww i would of enjoyed doing that, but my gay mic went up the shoot.  :cry:

Rep:
Level 91
well when will you get a new one you can still do it, if you know for sure your geting a new one then you can pick one,

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Wow cool cool cool! :twisted:

Rep:
Level 91
ok i got 2 more that need voices

Name: Ted

Name: Tod

they sort of sound they same but ted has a bit higher voice but it can be dont by 1 person realy.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Can i be Zeo?
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 91
ok ill pm you a test to see your stuff.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
what available characters are left?
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
all of them except Zeo

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
how about tank and the voices for all the mods?
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
ok i send you a pm of the test to take, its realy easy , ok now Zeo and tank are takern but i do need more than 1 mod so thats still open (ill proble need about 10-15 voices for the mods)

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
i can do some of the mods....thats no problem
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
ok any one else whont to be a part, and i cant wait to hear your lines.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Ah, man! I'll play a dude! I'll play a dude. I'll pm you something. But does it matter what I say?

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Voice actors? Sounds nice. I wanna be dan, please.

Bridget is SOOOOOOOOOOO kewl XD

Rep:
Level 91
ok post here what role you whont and ill pm you a line of what to say and how to say it to see if your any good. dont forget to post the name of who your playing (and we will need more than 1 mod voice to tell you and im doing the main charicter Gongo so dont ask to do him, lol)

Rep:
Level 91
also after i say you get the part as a voice actor can you please send me what name you whont me to use in the cedits (no rude or stupit names like "spam-town" :lol: ) you can use the name on this forum or your real name. oh and one more thing, i will also be adding people who made grafix and other things for the game in so ill need they names to (i forgot the guys name who made Gongo sorry i have a bad memorie lol)

sorry for the dubble post[/list:u]

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I'll be Tank.

Rep:
Level 91
well tank and Zeo are takern sorry, but all the others are open

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
okay sorry but what is "THE SERVER"

Rep:
Level 91
read the first post to see what it is, agina its a online game i made up called Server, but the game im making is not an online one its a RPG called

Code: [Select]
Server: Crimsion's Uprising

but i will plane to make a MMORPG but it will be a fully 3D game not made on RPG Maker but on another programe.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
oh cool can i join the Server?

Rep:
Level 91
well you can do a voice acting for the game, so far Zeo and Tank are gorn but the others are open. also you can join the Server Forum by clicking the pic of Server in my sig. if you whont to do a voice say whitch charicter you whont to play as (the names are in the first post but there are others in other post) and ill pm you a line to say to see if your any good.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
:O_o: Whos left?

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
All people are ready execept two which he mentioned above. Read the posts properly loPl

Rep:
Level 91
look at the first post ever one but Zero and Tank. also beow that post is Ted & Tod which are also open. after some one get the part ill pdate who is open in the first post but ill do that at home im at schol right now but plz post who you whont to do and ill pm you a line to say

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I'll be the guy without the name. Okay?

Rep:
Level 91
i gave him a name now its "Liam" ok ill m you whont to say for the test

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
:)  Nice, I'll get right to it.

Rep:
Level 91
ok i just send the test to you, i cant wait to hear it.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
OH I REMEBER I TRIED OUT FOR ZOE OR ZEO I HAVE THE TEST DONW HOW DO I SEND It. sorry for caps. but how do i send it?

Rep:
Level 91
hhmm try mega upload that might be a way to. and you were doing Zeo. lol

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah okay. I have filefront.com i will put it there.
But it isnt that good of a application, i am sick today and i need to work on it but you can hear it if you want tell me what to work on and i will work on it okay.

Rep:
Level 91
well just send it to me and ill tell you, but i hope you fell better soon

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Thanks its just couching alot and running nose it will get better soon but thanks and PM me so i can give you the link.

Rep:
Level 91
can't wait.  :D
dont forget if you whont a part tell me or the guy you whont to do might be takern, so far
Zeo, Tank and Laim are gorn so tell me soon.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 91
god that was fast. ok il lissern to it at home im at school right now.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
I PMed you my link

Rep:
Level 91
i dinnt get it. pm it to me agina rember to me not any oe else. lol

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
i sent it this time with a topic title lol i forgot to put that

Rep:
Level 91
ok im not geting it. post it up here plz. dame i wonder why its not sending.

Rep:
Level 91
ok i got it. ill lissern to it at home im at school now. ok thx you 2.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Look up i edited my last post. /\ /\ /\ /\  :roll:  :roll:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
No problem.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
No problem if that spot is already taken i would like to try out for another spot. If i can?

I wasnt good with that one.

Rep:
Level 91
Zxmelee Test of Laim
ok i just herd Zxmelee, very nice ok you got the part as Laim. nice job, what name do you whont me to use in the cedits.

nice work, ill have more lines for you ill post them in the erver forum.

Rep:
Level 91
zshadowzero27 Test for Zeo

ok sounds good but can you do it with him sounding a little bit more younger. and as his saying it his sounding like a big smartass and and when he says "you dont look stronge" can you try AND MAKE HIM SOUND A BIT LOUDER THAN THE OTHER WORD. BUT APART FOMR THAT it was great

you got the part. :D

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Just put Zxmelee.

Rep:
Level 91
ok also zshadowzero27 can you give a name for me to use

[/code]