RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Rmxp facesets

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I realize that the only way to put facesets into rmxp is by script sadly im a wiz at pcing but when it comes to script im lost i dont know what the real purpose is for it i dont think i need it and i dont know how to put the facesets in anyone know
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 07:04:30 PM by Zeriab »
<3DeadlyDeviant<3

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Look in the Scripts Database for two scripts by Seasons In the Abyss (a.k.a Slipknot). It is an Advanced Messaging Script and it has the option you are looking for. An alternative is to use the Show Picture Command and import all your facesets in the pictures folder.

Links:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,256.0.html
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7035.0.html

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
thank you so much :tpg:
<3DeadlyDeviant<3

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Solved? Add [RESOLVED] to topic title