RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ASK ANNE

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
Snailers got  :burn:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
STOP WITH THE BURNSAUCE. Also, Anne, what is the meaning of Spongebob? (Do not answer, Arrow, and please do not answer with Arrow's answer)

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Make childrens unhappy. Spongebob is  :kill:

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
STOP WITH THE BURNSAUCE. Also, Anne, what is the meaning of Spongebob? (Do not answer, Arrow, and please do not answer with Arrow's answer)
:burn: rules so please dont make me stop and the meaning of spongebob is entirely up to you although Anne probably disagrees

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
@Shadow_Blade- Annoying senior members using cheap, un-thought out burns with an over use of smilys isn't the best way to start out your forum life.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Moo isn't a senior member, though. He just posts way too much.

Rep:
Level 89
What's the meaning of life?

Lord of All Creation.
Rep:
Level 88
Custom made for the sake of humanity
What's the meaning of life?

–noun

1.   the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
2.   the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.
3.   the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.
4.   a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.
5.   the general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.
6.   any specified period of animate existence: a man in middle life.
7.   the period of existence, activity, or effectiveness of something inanimate, as a machine, lease, or play: The life of the car may be ten years.
8.   a living being: Several lives were lost.
9.   living things collectively: the hope of discovering life on other planets; insect life.
10.   a particular aspect of existence: He enjoys an active physical life.
11.   the course of existence or sum of experiences and actions that constitute a person's existence: His business has been his entire life.
12.   a biography: a newly published life of Willa Cather.
13.   animation; liveliness; spirit: a speech full of life.
14.   resilience; elasticity.
15.   the force that makes or keeps something alive; the vivifying or quickening principle: The life of the treaty has been an increase of mutual understanding and respect.
16.   a mode or manner of existence, as in the world of affairs or society: So far her business life has not overlapped her social life.
17.   the period or extent of authority, popularity, approval, etc.: the life of the committee; the life of a bestseller.
18.   a prison sentence covering the remaining portion of the offender's animate existence: The judge gave him life.
19.   anything or anyone considered to be as precious as life: She was his life.
20.   a person or thing that enlivens: the life of the party.
21.   effervescence or sparkle, as of wines.
22.   pungency or strong, sharp flavor, as of substances when fresh or in good condition.
23.   nature or any of the forms of nature as the model or subject of a work of art: drawn from life.
24.   Baseball. another opportunity given to a batter to bat because of a misplay by a fielder.
25.   (in English pool) one of a limited number of shots allowed a player: Each pool player has three lives at the beginning of the game.

–adjective

26.   for or lasting a lifetime; lifelong: a life membership in a club; life imprisonment.
27.   of or pertaining to animate existence: the life force; life functions.
28.   working from nature or using a living model: a life drawing; a life class.

—Idioms

29.   as large as life, actually; indeed: There he stood, as large as life. Also, as big as life.
30.   come to life,    a.   to recover consciousness.
b.   to become animated and vigorous: The evening passed, but somehow the party never came to life.
c.   to appear lifelike: The characters of the novel came to life on the screen.

31.   for dear life, with desperate effort, energy, or speed: We ran for dear life, with the dogs at our heels. Also, for one's life.
32.   for the life of one, as hard as one tries; even with the utmost effort: He can't understand it for the life of him.
33.   get a life, to improve the quality of one's social and professional life: often used in the imperative to express impatience with someone's behavior.
34.   not on your life, Informal. absolutely not; under no circumstances; by no means: Will I stand for such a thing? Not on your life!
35.   take one's life in one's hands, to risk death knowingly: We were warned that we were taking our lives in our hands by going through that swampy area.
36.   to the life, in perfect imitation; exactly: The portrait characterized him to the life.

follow my advice = win life.

Rep:
Level 89
 :o

That answered my whole life.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Moo isn't a senior member, though. He just posts way too much.
I think DS meant Snailer. And yes, I do post way too much. -_-

Anne, what's a good topic for a game I should start? ;D

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
hey.. wait... I AM A SENIOR MEMBER !
Im like.. A RMRK Advanced arent I ?
I have been longer than Irockman and am not advanced !

So anne tell me why im not an advanced member, if you cant tell me ...

Tell me if I should go to sleep right now ?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You're not advanced because you need to be nominated and need to be uber at RPG maker. You should sleep. Anne possessed me to tell you these stuff.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
RMRK Advance has nothing to do with how long you've been here, it has to do with your RM skills (I have no clue how good you are btw Snail).

Anne, now that you know what an orgasm is, have you ever had one?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
But im like really really good with it, who do i need to contact( sorry for going oftopic  ;9 )

Im gonna sleep now ;)

Anne im asking if you would like to answer DS's question  ;8

Lord of All Creation.
Rep:
Level 88
RMRK Advance has nothing to do with how long you've been here, it has to do with your RM skills (I have no clue how good you are btw Snail).

Anne, now that you know what an orgasm is, have you ever had one?

i never have sex.and never plan to.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
You don't have to have sex to have an orgasm =o

In fact, that would be a bad way to try and get one in my experience...

Lord of All Creation.
Rep:
Level 88
You don't have to have sex to have an orgasm =o

In fact, that would be a bad way to try and get one in my experience...

whatever.im not interested.kthxbye

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Not interested in the absolute best physical feeling a human being can have? Okay, I see how its boring now  ;8

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Love is a much better feeling than orgasm.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Yeh, I'll agree with that, but I have some little blue pills that pwn the fuck out of love.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
YAH!

Rep:
Level 89

Agree.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well, its the closest thing I'll ever get  ;8

Rep:
Level 89
Why is the world flat?