RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ASK ANNE

Lord of All Creation.
Rep:
Level 88
Custom made for the sake of humanity
Anne, I secretly love somebody, but she is a lesbian. And she only loves my sister.

Too bad.You cant do anything.What is your definiton of love, by the way?Is love to you means possession?You should be happy that she is happy with your sister.You can make her happy to show you love her but please never force yourself on her...

follow my advice = win life.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
yes please force yourself on me instead

im so roneryyyyyyyy

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Anne, give us your complete history of your love life.

Any boys, any crushes, even any girls =o

Or if there is none, explain what your ideal partner would be like <3
bringing sexy back

Lord of All Creation.
Rep:
Level 88

I have crushes on fictional characters but it is none of your business.My ideal partner is myself.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

I have crushes on fictional characters but it is none of your business.My ideal partner is myself.

You mean you'd like to masturbate? or you'd like to? :O

Also I can ban Dr_Sword and biohazard from your forum if you like =)
bringing sexy back

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
what the fuck is this  :bean:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I can ban biohazard from your forum if you like =)
What the fuck.  I have no idea who anyone is here anymore.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
what the fuck is this  :bean:

A little guy who represents Chlorophyll in my Bio 3 notes, ala sprite.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dear Anne,
Thank you for solving my insult guy problem. But i don't have the courage to stuff teh cookie and all! Plz tell me how do i face the fearzorz?
Your untruly
Fucked up guy who lives down your neighbourhood with a cookie.
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Hey Anne, I have a friend /\ who is in the closet, as in he's attracted to men, what should I do to help him /\ realise he's only hurting himself by pretending he's/\ something he's/\ not?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hey Anne, I have a friend /\ who is in the closet, as in he's attracted to men, what should I do to help him /\ realise he's only hurting himself by pretending he's/\ something he's/\ not?

I hate you <3
Arlen is hot.

Lord of All Creation.
Rep:
Level 88
Dear Anne,
Thank you for solving my insult guy problem. But i don't have the courage to stuff teh cookie and all! Plz tell me how do i face the fearzorz?
Your untruly
Fucked up guy who lives down your neighbourhood with a cookie.

Just stuff it.dont do the stuffing openly because if something bad happens you wont want to end up in a jail

Quote from: Deliciously_Saucy

Shove a gay mag to him.that is the only way.or offer your butt.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Anna, I'm mad that tons of members are leaving....what should I do?  :flash:

Like Blizzard....  ;9

Anonymous, lol
Rep:
Level 87
Not secretly DS.
Anne~ I have an uncontrollable urge to fap when I see ROPH's face, it's been like that ever since I was run over by a tractor, is there something wrong with me? Am I now classified as "mentally retarded"? Halp... ;o;

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
QUESTION:

Shouldn't this forum be "AWESOMELY ANNE OF HUMANNETY"?
:tinysmile:

Lord of All Creation.
Rep:
Level 88
Anna, I'm mad that tons of members are leaving....what should I do?  :flash:

Like Blizzard....  ;9

Grab a beer and live a good life.Friends come and go.You should go out and have fun like a man.

QUESTION:

Shouldn't this forum be "AWESOMELY ANNE OF HUMANNETY"?

whatever.i always put Anne in Humanity and Awesome.

Anne~ I have an uncontrollable urge to fap when I see ROPH's face, it's been like that ever since I was run over by a tractor, is there something wrong with me? Am I now classified as "mentally retarded"? Halp... ;o;

Yes, you are retarded.You have to go to hospital.You need hot nurses to rearrange your brains.ASAP

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Quote from: Deliciously_Saucy

Shove a gay mag to him.that is the only way.or offer your butt.

USE OPTION 2.
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Anne, how drunk would you have to be to make out with another woman? :*

Lord of All Creation.
Rep:
Level 88
Anne, how drunk would you have to be to make out with another woman? :*

How drunk would i have to be to make out with another woman?NEVER.IMPOSSIBLE.SHITTY.i could never drunk nor make out with women.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I think anne is coming onto you DS.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
WHAT IS LOVE

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
ZYPHER DON'T HURT ME
ZYPHER DON'T HURT ME
NO MOAAR
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
If you hurt him, i'll pay you Zypher.
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep: