RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Forum update.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
A new large update has been made to the forum. As many people had a complaint the forum was going away from RPG maker and towards a more social forum, a new section for advanced rpg makers has been made. This will provide a place for the members to:

- Plan things like resource packs, and other things which will benefit the RM community.
- Review tutorials before posting them to get feedback on how to improve them.

These members can be marked with this: They are a small group of hand picked members (like Extra Access)

(as well as ALL staff)

In the short time of it's creation the new section already has great ideas on how to improve the forum's RPG section and such. Hopefully it stays this way and becomes very benefitial to RMRK.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
It should be noted that members can only display one badge at a time. You may have a badge displaying Extra Access, but still have access to RPG Maker advanced.
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
*Applauds* Wheee!!! Nice addition! This is like Extra Access except for RPG Maker, right? Like This = RPG MAker and Extra Access = other stuff. :P This looks cool! I wonder who'll be first to get it! XD

@HoTS: Cool. AND YOU STOLE MY FIRST REPLY RIGHTS.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
That's an awesome idea. Let's not stick to a single maker now eh?
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
very true. Hopefully we can do it for 2k3 and XP (AT LEAST). Maybe 2k if we can.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
I have an idea that I am working on right now. Will make a thread when finished. Its to help everyone... hopefully
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
It should be noted that members can only display one badge at a time. You may have a badge displaying Extra Access, but still have access to RPG Maker advanced.

But not the other way around. I just lost my Extra Access.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You got a star. That doubles your importance. :D

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Sig by MacGravel

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'd like it better if you hadnt posted it for public tutorial request =x
posting that topic in the new section can get some REAL submissions. pm me if you want it moved or anything.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Any chance we could get our color changed to something like Brown or something? The current color seems way too similar to the normal member's color.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 02:06:00 AM by Nouman »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

But not the other way around. I just lost my Extra Access.

Oops, fixed =p
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Yussssssssss thank you verrymooch.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I deserve advanceship. Need to start rpg-ing now.

OH WAIT I AM IN, thought my thingy says E.A

lol.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 02:06:41 PM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I think it's a great idea. Now I can actually find what I need and make a thread for some of my ideas. :P

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
This is a great idea.

This will certainly improve the RPG Maker section, and make it easier for newer RPG Makers.