RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rios-Ent : Great Site to be a member of.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Thats right, rios is a different place to be a member of.  Come and check us out.  We have resources, flash files, torrents, clubs, and roms.  We have them all.  Click the banner below to check our site.  You won't regret it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
re-advertising eh? meh im just gonna pu it a good word for you and say that its a good place. no im serious........

leave me alone!1!11!!!

*runs*

*trips*

*gets up*

*starts running again*

*explodes*

Im dead leave me alone.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
It's a verry cool place, i mean the layout is cool and on the forum when you post it has a super custom layout, you must check it out!
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
JOIN IT ITS THE BOMB!!!

a great place to join
now join dont make me hurt you

l
o
p
l

Rep:
Level 91
lol, yeah, it's a great site

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Holy cow it's a greaaaaaaaat site!! I'm (that's right), mayor!

Rep:
Level 92
well you heard them all.  If you haven't join you don't know what your missing.  So join us.

Rep:
Level 92
Pegasus here again.  This is not double posting.  We are still recruiting new members.  So come and join us.  Check us out.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
its a good site but has been growing perrty slowly...
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
growing slowly is way better than not growing at al kudos to you joe

Rep:
Level 92
Our forums keep growing every day and we are adding new changes and we also have clubs to do as you desire in them.  Come and join Rios Rpg City.  The only place on Earth with more fun.

Rep:
Level 92
We have added more new things to the forums.  We have added stores,  and now rios has a currency unit call glixs which you could use to buy things at the stores.  If also have install the the police system and for more detail please visit our forums and join.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Ive joined the forum too now, its really coool! Come on people sign up, its the most unique forum ive ever seen  8)