RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[GM] Anyone want to help write/create a game?

Rep:
Level 87
I have some ideas for my next game and would like another person at least to help run through ideas and polish it even further. anyone interested?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:46:50 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Just work, and post files periodically. People will pick it apart, and if they're worth anything, review your work. Use those criticisms to buff up your work, and get a better end product. Everyone can help, you just have to share, no need to make someone single themselves out.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I have some ideas for my next game and would like another person at least to help run through ideas and polish it even further. anyone interested?

I would love to help you with your game...what is it about?

Email me at ben64@snet.net as a contact.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------==============================================================================================================

:bean: Fancy bean...

==============================================================================================================----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
I'll look over/suggest ideas too.

what is it about?

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html