RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A question for someone with music creation software

Rep:
Level 87
Unfortunately, i have Melody assistant  :'( .
I am unable to convert my Music into a .avi, or .mp3 , and take it to school i need to creat a 2 part AUDIO piece.. I have included a picture of the music. is there someone that could use create this music in their program, convert it to a .avi, or .mp3, and upload it to me? This is a really important assignment, and i dont have any barred paper at home :-\

Edit: I included a filefront download thing, so if anyone wants to help, they can actually get the (picture form) of the music.
http://hosted.filefront.com/dreamslayer7/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 07:23:11 AM by ghermination »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Done, but 2 questions.

What instruments?

What tempo?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Measures 10, 11, and 14 are missing an eighth note. Unless you changed to 7/8 without adding a time signature.  :P
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
i assumed the missing notes as rests, but it doesn't seem to matter. I guess this guy doesn't want his homework done for him...

Rep:
Level 87
sorry, i was on vacation =D
anyway, thank you, but i found out how to do it by recording it on audacity.
sorry.