RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2 questions: switches and uploading...

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
hi...

i got 2 questions:
1) i got a "quest" where you have to kill 10 mobs. how do i make a textbox only apear if all of them is killed? i know how to use switches but as far as i know it only works on one event.

2) how do i upload my game for others to see it? i tried www.megaupload.com but after 2 hours of uploading i got tired of it. any sites that ar faster?

sorry for my bad english
and thanks for your help

QUOTE:
"Hacking is just like sex: you go in, you go out, and then you just hope not to leave anything that can be traced back to you" :P

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
1. Variables. See the tutorial index for some tutorials on them.

2. Uploading kind of depends on your internet speed. I use sendspace.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
This belongs in tutorials.

1. Variables. You make it add one every time an enemy is killed. Then make the precondition for the event to pass after it hits the max number. You have to use switches  to finish the battles, so that they don't repeat.

2. Sendspace
Rapidshare
Filefront

You need patience. Or try to contionously zip it, or split each folder. Or don't include the RTP.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 11:49:22 PM by deadly_diablo »
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club