RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Fan-based game...

Rep:
Level 88
Monty Python and the Holy Grail: The Game
[/glow]

Yeah, its a stupid idea, but I am doing this just to become a little better at RPG Maker. This is going to be COMPLETELY based off the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail. But for those who haven't seen it, I'll list the characters and the story and all that stuff.

Story:
King Arthur searches for knights to help form the Knights of the Round Table. After finding a few, God appears and sends them on a quest to search for the Holy Grail. The story will follow each of the knights on each of thier unique, yet equally stupid, attempts to find the Holy Grail.

Characters:
King Arthur: He started the search. He is the main character.
Sir Robin: Sir Robin the not-as-brave-as-Sir-Lance-a-lot. I think it speaks for itself.
Sir Lance-a-lot: The bravest member of the lot.
Sir Galahad: The Pure one. He faces almost certain temptation.
A few nameless members...
And the aptly named...
Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Game

There isn't really much to this game... but here is the...
Progress
[/glow]
Story-100% (duh)
Character Sprites- 5%
Enemies- 50%
Mapping- 4%
Eventing- 10%

Also, I kinda need some sprites... Mainly the Black Knight with his arms and legs cut off.
Screenshots are coming soon.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
LOL, so a parody of a parody. Sounds like your gonna have fun making it. Cant wait till demo is realeased.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks. Glad you like it. Yeah, I just started and its already lots of fun. At the rate I'm going a demo may come soon.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
OMFG! I LOVE MONTY PYTHON!

Arthur: A rabbit?
Wizard: The most EVIL FOUL-TEMPERED RODENT you ever set yer eyes on!
Sir Gallahad: Argh, I soiled my armor over nothing!
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 88
OMFG! I LOVE MONTY PYTHON!

Arthur: A rabbit?
Wizard: The most EVIL FOUL-TEMPERED RODENT you ever set yer eyes on!
Sir Gallahad: Argh, I soiled my armor over nothing!
Actually, I think it wasn't Galahad...
I think it was Sir Robin

Oh, and the rabbit is gonna be a boss. but you can't beat it. You eventually just toss the Holy Hand Gernade

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I don't know much about King Arthur so I'd like playing this  ;8

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks. It isn't a very historical correct take on King Arthur though.... :-\

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Well it'd be good to know a bit about the Sirs and Arthur for once =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I would LOVE to see this game! It would be awsome if it followed the plot and stuff exactly, even with the hilarious ending. XD

Rep:
Level 88
Well, this has turned out to be pretty easy... It will still be a while before I release a demo... Right now, I'm at the part with the Black Knight. A little further then I'll release a demo.

Rep:
Level 98

Rep:
Level 88
Well, just so you know. The first demo will use only the default stuff. I will eventually get better sprites. I may just make the demo go right before you reach the black knight. Since, I don't have the battlers I want.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Please, PLEASE don't use Alexus (Arshes) as the replacement main character

~Winged

EDIT: Now that you think about it, they kinda look a bit like the same.

Rep:
Level 87
I don't know much about King Arthur so I'd like playing this  ;8

~Winged
Not to spoil your fun or anything, but do you know Monty Python? It has next to nothing to do with history. Just the names maybe.
Monty Python is just about having a good laugh about every theme you can think of. It's VERY funny, but not hystorical.

Brave Sir Robin ran away.
Bravely ran away, away!
When danger reared its ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat,
Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I have no idea who this Sir Robin is but that was pretty funny  ;8

Same with Monty Python, I have no idea what it is

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Monty Python is a sort of comedy acting troop. They had a series once called Monty Python and the Flying Circus. They have also made many movies. This one, The life of Brian, The Meaning of Life, And many more. They are also british. Some of their stuff has very strong sexual themes.

There, I kinda made a condensed explaination of Monty Python.