RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do I transfer RPG Maker 2000 files to Game Maker 2003?

Rep:
Level 87
I heard it was possible somewhere.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Did you try the search bar?
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, couldn't find any good keywords, so I couldn't find any existing topics.

The official instructions don't work.  Everything's just a black screen.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Well, i dont personally use RMK2000 or RMK2003 so i really cant help you, I just thought you were new and didnt know where to look.

I will help though. If I find anyhing I'll tell you
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks.  Help topics are pretty scarce for the program, it's somewhat discouraging.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
lol, np, Im checking a few sites right now.
Sig by MacGravel

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
It sounds pretty impossible to me, I've never heard of it.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Gamemaker? There is no Gamemaker 2003 that I know of. Did you mean RPGMAKER 2003?

If you mean't RM2003 then someone should move this to the Rpgmaker section.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
I forgot to ask you this. First, what do you mean by files? Games, maps, what?
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I haven't used Game Maker, but I think that It wouldn't work, because it isn't designed to read those files? RPG Maker was designed to read its own files, just like every other program. But thats what I think, It might be possible. Dunno.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
There is no Game Maker 2003. Moved.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
er, why move it into announcements?

let's try it here instead~

Rep:
Level 87
I have used Game Maker, and there is no Gamemaker 2003. It would not work anyways, though. I know this because I have asked and tried the same thing.

Rep:
Level 88
Professional Chocobo Hunter
If you have seen the incompatibility issues between RPG Maker XP and the Postality Knights version, you know that, even though it is essentially the same maker, they aren't compatible.

Same with RMK2k and RMK2k3.
Crystal Collection - On hold.

FF:Dark Symphony - 12%
Demo: May 10th, 2007