RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Quick mod question.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
How do I change the owner of a topic? Sorry I can't figure it out xD

locked so only a mod or admin can reply.

thanks.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
If you're asking how I did it to you, I just copied the original post, and pasted it into an older post of yours, then split the entire topic except for the first post and merged it onto your post that I pasted the other post into. Did I say "post" enough?
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
oh.

Thanks that seems hard But when I can I will try it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If you merge two topics, the posts get re-arranged in order of the post date. So for example I took over the ITT WE HAVE THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF POSTS topic by finding a post of mine from before the topic existed, splitting it off so it was on it's own and then merging that single post thread with the ITT thread ~

The same for the post your picture thread. Did after dwarra deleted them lulz.
bringing sexy back

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
that sounds tons eaiser! thanks.