RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MIDIs and Sound Effects! [Updated: 6/4/07]

Rep:
Level 88
Alright. I have added more to this. Here is a short description of the packs.

Pack 1. Ghost MIDI files. A nice collection of 54 MIDIs made by Ghost.

Pack 2. SFX. Some nice sound effects. Some of the quality isn't the best, but some of it can be used. Sorry, no sword sounds. These found from the internet.

Pack 3. MIDIs1. This one would be good for a dark game. 13 MIDIs. No credits needed for this one.

Pack 4. Kieth Bramich. This one has a good amount. Be sure to read the Important Note. I like a some of these. A lot of the MIDIs in the Kieth Bramich folder are strange...

Pack 5. Golden Sun Game Rips. The best game rips I have found. A good amount of the music.

I'll post more as I find them. Enjoy! ;8
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 12:34:51 AM by Vince »

Rep:
Level 88
Er... Any comments on these would be nice...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
if would have seen this eairly you would have gotten this comment.

THIS RULES! thanks to you and ghost!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks. I was just worried no one liked it.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
I donwloaded it a while back but never got the chance to listen to them all. But they sound like they will come in handy for different events in my game
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, I think I may put more stuff up here. I may just make this a topic where I put up resources I find.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I have a resources pack with 1600+ files transitions, characters, tilesets..

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
lol, same Nouman. All I did for 3 months straight was go into google and search for resources all the way to the last page of the searches that came up. I have gigs upon gigs of resources. The only problem is I dont know who to credit for what... hope no one gets angry without credit.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
O_o
That... is a lot...
Most of the stuff I get is MIDIs.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
I have resources for every possible thing that can be imported to the RPG Maker lol. I was bored and really wanted to have a library of resources I could refer to if I wanted to make a game again. And now that I do it has come in handy lol.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 08:27:53 PM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
I just want to be helpful in some way to RMRK. This is the only thing I can think of... I have friends who can do these kind of things, so you can't really get them very easily.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
That is a lot of midi's

They will become useful. Thanks for sharing.
I've liked what I have heard so far ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
Hey thnx for the midi's

I know this os of topic but Chaosspartan I don't suppose you have found an ancient greece like tileset?
I'm trying to do a submerged city but I can't find a base tileset that I like yet.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
In fact I did, but they graphics were kinda odd. Then again I found this awsome tileset with tiles for different eras.

Search here for now, not sure which is the exact one.

http://www.teamanti.com/rmxp/tile_sets.htm

And if you feel like searching through thousands of submissions then here you go

http://www.phanxgames.com/pxg/

lol, good luck, if I find one in my Resources Folder I'll link it to you
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
I updated the first post with more stuff. Ignore the note... It was my first time messing with WinRAR...

Rep:
Level 88
Hate to double post... But I have updated it.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
combine them all into one pack with folders =D

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, I'll do that... Tomorrow...

Rep:
Level 88
Alright, I put all the files into one download. I'll tell you if I update it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Good pack! i think i use for my project :bean:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
No way I could complain against something this neat. Nice work!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
Updated with Golden Sun rips. There is a good amount of songs in that pack.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
how come i just saw this? i mean just heard this lol great pack dude ^_^ now i dont have to worry about the sounds =p

ghost-common battle rocks man ^_^  :blizj:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 03:13:40 PM by dollmage »

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
ok, this is creepy, Ghost's "one world is not enough" is virtually the exact same thing I made only i used a different instrument (multi-instrument keyboards rule!). Awesome stuff.

(Note: I'm not saying i was copied as no one other than myself and my brother have heard my version)
The enemy of my enemy's enemy is my enemy....i think

Rep:
Level 86
Yay Golden Sun! I really LOVE that game... your making want to play it right now...