RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Resources Addon Pack for RPG Maker XP !!! (VERSION 2+Game Demo)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I guess that could work. Maybe we could use the variables from 100+?, switches from 200+, common events from 50+ or something? We definitely need to set some guidelines, but maybe I can be of some use after all  ;D

Get back to me on what you think suitable guidelines ought to be.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm making all the music for my game, so I can throw some your way if you have any open spots
(it'll probably be the stuff from my game though ;D)

it'll also be a different style/sound than most files
(probabaly .wav not .mid or .midi)

if you want some examples, I'll post my battle theme, and my quiet intensity theme.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Ouch .wav >.< Not exactly gonna make this download-friendly.
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sounds cool, so maps? but the problem is, is anyone making tilesets? or re-coloring them? because then I need to wait for them to be done first.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
i could recolor some tilesets but if you have anything specific in mind just tell me.. also i could problebly do some battlers(custom drawn) and then make some sprites for them if you think it would be cool?
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Both of those sound really cool Yukimora.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, I have a five game over screens and it's getting bigger, I say I should have a large amount by the end of the week.

Soo....I'll post 'em later. Because some of em are pretty good.

Rep:
Level 97
This isn't very much, but here are a few autotiles I've edited. They aren't perfect, but I've found them quite helpful:

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Nice autotiles, will make a great addition
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 03:08:56 AM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 97
I think RPG_Gnome also contributed to the icons pack, though I'm not sure... you might want to check with him.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I could try and make autotiles, of course, it might take like a week before I get a good one. Wait, more like two days...

But I can make something if someone has some ideas...

Rep:
Level 88
I'll just submit anything that seems useful or that people would want/like to use (basic stuff and such). I'll probably do a Game Over screen first... the original one is horrible. Someone mentioned before about templates? Like tutorials that teach you how to use RPG XP? I wouldn't mind doing extremely basic one's like NPCs / (and possibly if they'd work) mapping.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Like I said, I can do some pretty sweet over world mapping...if nouman wouldn't mind, he and I could work on maps...(but I suck at regular maps...)

But I'm best with stuff like graphics. I can rip castlevania sprites, like armor and stuff.
And other games that have good armor stuff. But then it wouldn't be my own, and I wouldn't like adding stuff I ripped to an expansion pack...

I have a few more game over screens.

Rep:
Level 88
Okay... I made a nice Panorama that doesn't go with any of the normal tilesets... suits a lab really. And I also have a gameover screen. Now to see if I can muster up anything musically.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I have seven game over screens, if you want them now, you can have them, but I'll still make more! ;)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Yeah... OK put a few up on here and I will add say the 5 that look the best, or you choose the 5 you think most users could use for pretty much any game...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Ouch .wav >.< Not exactly gonna make this download-friendly.

actually, I can make them .mp3 format ;D
interested?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Since they're for RMXP, you could use vorbis (.ogg)?
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
well .wav, .mp3, and .ogg have all worked for me.

I'll do .ogg though, if Audacity can save files as .ogg

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
What ever you want to add try adding links to them... Like modern algebra and his Auto tiles... I will be adding those...!!!

I am hoping to add the world area map tile set... And a few others... Over this weekend... I will update the first post monday, until then keep posting stuff you want to see added, and I will take a look on monday.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm confused....

Anyway, I'll host the images so you can see them? Is that what you asked?

Rep:
Level 88
Two 'Gameovers' submitted.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well, this is my whole resource folder on my computer, excluding battlers/sprites because I want to keep those semi-original. None of these are my creations. XP They're not custom and they still suck. Anyways, this archived thing has "Game Over" screens I found long ago (79 of them), "Title" screens (2 XD), some animation files (6 files), some icons (ignore them, as they are the icon shop icons), Final Fantasy music XD (104, lol), Tilesets (4 of 'em), Windowskins (if they can be in the pack... 6 files), Support stuff (things like doors and crystal stuff.... a Laser Barrier and a Goldfish), and one transition: Movie Stripes (straight from here! :D). Wheeee. Not sure if any of them were already used... XD

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
mastermoo420 - I will download your Zip file and take a browse through

ataraxy2 - I like the first Game Over screen, Many thanks (Adding it)

Well over this weekend I have been busy, doing the World Map tile set passability and priority and what not... Any way done it all and it's been added... Also made some shurnken Dudes for the world Map area... Set up some Monster groups, and Imported some of my fav Char sets I have found from the NET !!!

FIRST PAGE UPDATED

Getting the above all pathed and looking right took me ages... this Addon pack is sucking up my spare time...LOL
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 10:21:23 PM by landofshadows »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Added Some Game overs... and stuff Click Spoiler for all updates 23.04.07

Spoiler for:
Game overs - By Magneto

Game overs - By Mastermoo

Game overs - Ataraxy

Title - By Mastermoo