RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Holk isn't funny

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Instead of telling people what is wrong, why don't you actively do something about it?

I joined, didn't I? I've always said that this forum is too small and stuffy.

Saladin, you have less than 100 posts, so no offense but your opinion means nothing to me.

I may have less than 100 posts, but I've read plenty of threads and most of them are made up of weak jokes and piss-poor arguments.
So you decided to stay here and insult us for it?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
tree and tree do not rhyme, they're simply the same word  ;8

Rep:
Level 96
using the same word is the most natural way to rhyme, and the arltree is all about nature and stuff like that

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
No. I rhymed three words: arltree, tree, and me. :P

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Why? Because I don't revere you and bow at your feet loling all over the place?
You're just proving you're an idiot. I've mentioned numerous times I don't want to be the 'funny' guy anymore. And you fucking think I'm oblivious to whats going on. Yet another problem, stupid little fucks like you who don't realise they're peons.

You're just furthering my point by having the reaction you are to what I'm saying. I never said I was smart, and I never said I wasn't a smarmy ass-bitch. It's something I've come to terms with. Holk is right. Get the fuck over yourself. If you have such a problem with the forums, get off your big fat drunken ass and do something about it. Prove that there is an issue, and fucking fix it.

BTW, Mastermoo- the internets is serious business
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You ow, I really don't think theres any kinder way to do this.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
using the same word is the most natural way to rhyme, and the arltree is all about nature and stuff like that

lol

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
BTW, Mastermoo- the internets is serious business
This topic is serious. I guess there are serious stuff, like you guys, so I'm going to make a topic and try to move Wisdom Tree and MA to it.

EDIT: Just noticed:
Code: [Select]
This is where sillier or less appropriate topics go. "Real" spam as in gibberish post count boosting is not allowed.
I don't think this (topic) fits that anymore.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 01:57:54 AM by mastermoo420 »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I keep pointing out issues and you don't fucking listen.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Because they aren't solid reasons at all.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Or maybe because you weren't here when RM was actually something that wasn't largely was ignored, or unfunny spam, or just plain stupid shit like EA.

Rep:
Level 96
Or maybe you could all just shut up.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Except for me of course :V

Rep:
Level 96
Of course!

What's up, Zypher?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Not much, man! Just delivering a letter!

Django Nator
123 IRC Street
#crankeye, RMRK 43289

Dear Fu,

You are a big fat fattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfatty
fattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfatty
fattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfatty
fattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfatty

Sincerely,
                                                                                  Emily

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Oh man, I missed out on watching the "Hey, I'm an idiot parade". Funny that the least funny member (and fattest, I might add) here tries to make others think another well-liked member isn't funny.

Also, lol @ how Fu is still emo over djang, and not being an important member here anymore.

EDIT: It has come to my attention BOE is actually the fattest, I apologize for the mistake.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 03:01:29 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile: