RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Holk isn't funny

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Finally a mod (at least semi-mod) who has earned himself (and not bought...) this status! ;8
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Sig by MacGravel

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
More like someone's too much of a little bitch to get over that no one likes them anymore.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The forum doesn't have problems. People that bitch about it, and do nothing have the problems. Instead of telling people what is wrong, why don't you actively do something about it? Saladin, you have less than 100 posts, so no offense but your opinion means nothing to me.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Under the ribs! Under the ribs! Dig in!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
More like someone's too much of a little bitch to get over that no one likes them anymore.
Actually, you're just too fcuking stubborn to admit the place has fallen to shit.

Rep:
Level 96
The jugular! Aim for the jugular!

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
It hasn't fallen to shit. You just don't like tht you don't feel important anymore.

Rep:
Level 96
THE CHAIR! USE THE CHAIR!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually, I've dealt with the fumannchu era being over. I just think you're offically retarded now.

Rep:
Level 96
TWO MAN ENTER ON MAN LEAVE! TWO MAN ENTER ON MAN LEAVE!

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Why? Because I don't revere you and bow at your feet loling all over the place?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. Most people are just ignoring Wisdom Tree. Trying to prove his cute-funny. :D Didn't get that last one -_-

Rep:
Level 96
It's a quote from Thunderdome, a movie that probably came out 5 or 6 years before you were born.

I ran out of stuff to say. :\

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
The arltree is by far the best thing in this topic

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Everyone's too serious here. :(

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Why? Because I don't revere you and bow at your feet loling all over the place?
You're just proving you're an idiot. I've mentioned numerous times I don't want to be the 'funny' guy anymore. And you fucking think I'm oblivious to whats going on. Yet another problem, stupid little fucks like you who don't realise they're peons.

Rep:
Level 96
I'm so putting a "the" in front of my name, now. :)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This topic reminds me of the Intelligent Debate section...

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Hey, I was just minding my own business and posting when someone decided that they had a vendetta against me. I defended myself. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yet another problem, stupid little fucks like you who don't realise they're peons.

Get over yourself.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
This whole forum is as sucky as ID.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
@MA: Lol. The flaming part? And the arltree will always be the Wisdom Tree to me. I rhymed. And hey... don't diss the forums. They're cool.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
Instead of telling people what is wrong, why don't you actively do something about it?

I joined, didn't I? I've always said that this forum is too small and stuffy.

Saladin, you have less than 100 posts, so no offense but your opinion means nothing to me.

I may have less than 100 posts, but I've read plenty of threads and most of them are made up of weak jokes and piss-poor arguments.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Seriously guys. THis is getting outta of hand. SexualBubbleGumX I understand you feel this place needs a little improvement and that the members need to contribute. But you shouldn't go around offending others to get your point across. I undertsnad that there are people who don't agree with your ideas but please if we want to improve this forum then just post your ideas. Dont just go off at eachother.

Here I made this to solve this conflict.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,15755.msg198529.html#msg198529

Hope it helps
Sig by MacGravel