RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Holk isn't funny

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Fattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfatty
fattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfatty

EDIT: IRC is a good chat place. You ought to visit us sometime.

an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
mastermoo, it's just for talking to awesome people. come on in, dude

http://rmrk.net/chat

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Everyone's so nice... :)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yes, thats very mature. And OH so funny. Come on, just be honest with yourself. You're about as funny as I am, which is pretty unfunny. Retrarded bullshit like this, is why we stopped being funny.

Damn it people, have a moment of reflection and think of how you can make people happy again.

Take this not as an incoherent rant, but a pep talk.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
People are happy.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Sure they are, yeah real fucken happy. Blizzard stepped down as a mod TWICE. Suacy said fuck it for a week. Most of the people whom used to be regulars are barely here. If you think that's happy, then you aren't paying attention. We need improvement and it CAN be done.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
FUUUUUUU THE BUILDER

CAN WE FIX IT?

FUUUUUUUU THE BUILDER

YES WE CAN!

Rep:
Level 87
This is all I've managed to take away from this is the following:

SexualBubblegumX: The people in this forum need to re-examine themselves before they try to be funny because all of the "funny" in the humor that is currently being used has dried up, also the forum could be better without an IRC.

Am I close?

Everyone Else: The humor being used now is still good. The forum is fine with the IRC, infact the IRC makes the forum better!

Am I close?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Who the hell are you?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
This is all I've managed to take away from this is the following:

SexualBubblegumX: The people in this forum need to re-examine themselves before they try to be funny because all of the "funny" in the humor that is currently being used has dried up, also the forum could be better without an IRC.

Am I close?

Everyone Else: The humor being used now is still good. The forum is fine with the IRC, infact the IRC makes the forum better!

Am I close?

Yeah that basically sums it up. Maybe there is hope for nubs after all.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Who the hell are you?

The world may never know
Sig by MacGravel

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The irony of whats his name above me said is mind numbing.

But damn, back to the point. I really want to hear what other people think can improve the forums.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
You don't even know what you are talking about, Fu. They left because of drama. And all the regulars show up in IRC. Seems like IRC happens to be the answer, no?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I remember you now that I see your avatar, gtfo  ;8.  nah, it's cool.  Stay.  Also, if nobody is happy, than why do people keep coming back?  I really can't see how the forum could be improved, rather than no more negative comments, unless they are jokes.  Or, if they are deserved.  But if someone says, look at this pic, and you just say fail, half the time if you said "AMAZING" then they would get better, or be funnier.  

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no EA. Ill say it because no one else will.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Come on guys. This is like the 15th time said something like "What that guy said" or "Thanks guy".... the User Name is right there...ChaosSpartan28, or just Spartan... Hello?
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Chaos spurtin' is what you get when you don't use a tissue.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
.... bless you
Sig by MacGravel

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You don't even know what you are talking about, Fu. They left because of drama. And all the regulars show up in IRC. Seems like IRC happens to be the answer, no?
Wouldn't 'forum drama' be an issue we can improve? Seriously, you're proving my point that IRC is fucking sidetracking people.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Uh. You're causing forum drama right now?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
This is far from forum drama. I'm trying to tell people we need improvement.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
.... bless you
I think that was meant not to come from the top of your body?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You were fine with everything until you got called out. Now all of a sudden, its the forum that needs to change, and not you. You are never in IRC, so your opinion of it doesn't matter. Blizzard stepped down because of his own reasons. Nobody that I can tell has a problem with him except Saucy, and she's gone for now. You're only examining these non-issues because you have no other ground to stand on. If you're done complaining, then we can all move on.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Looks like some one else doesn't have the balls to admit we have problems. And no it's not anything to do with being 'called out', I've been sitting on these opinions for a  while and my brain fianlly fucken broke.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
The forum sucks because there are too few people here and everyone thinks they're hysterical.

The IRC room is just boring.