RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Holk isn't funny

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
she can be pretty damn hilarious sometimes, tbh

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I have off days, but it's cool.  But seriously, why is this here?  The fact that you made it is unfunny, so don't complain about how unfunny someone is.  Let us all go under the mighty Arltree and be cleansed.  Emily is funny, btw. STOP POSTING SO I CAN POST.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
I never said I was funny, Alex.

Holk is. You aren't. Geddoverit.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I don't think I'm hilarious as much as I'm just "hehe, that's cute" funny.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Django scares me, because everytime I see her avatar I think of if I had a skinned person for a tongue.  ;8

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Bio you haven't been funny in months. Fuck the Arltree, what we need is for everyone to just be honest. If we stop this crap the forums might actually become decent again.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Why don't you

LOL

come into IRC

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Stop what stuff?  Thinking we are funny?  I fail to see if we all say "yeah, we aren't funny, we suck"  that everyone will magically have the same sense of humor as you.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
First, IRC is part of the problem. Every one says 'all the fun stuff is in irc', fuck we need to change that. Seriously we're a FORUM DAMN IT!

Bio, it's not saying we suck, it's just evaluating what we've been doing wrong. Plus it's a good thing more people don't have my sense of humor, it's pretty damned bizzare.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well what is a forum without IRC?  Also, I'm saying YOU suck.  Suck cock.  ;8

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
But let's be honest guys, I'm still hilarious. I just don't post.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
If you want a thriving, RPG-making community, join RMXP. They seem to be humorless dicks like you.

EDIT: LOL nvm you'd have too many infractions within an hour

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Man, I love that damned train  ;8

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
But let's be honest guys, I'm still hilarious. I just don't post.
No, not even you're funny anymore. As blastphemous as it sounds.

Bio, you're just fucking proving my poiint that we aren't fucking funny.

Oh by the fucking way, We need to evaluate the sitiuation so we DON'T become like hbgames.org. Are so blind that you don't get that what I'm saying is only for the betterment of the fucking forum? Oh right, you hardly ever post in the forum.

And fuck, we DON'T need an irc. I've seen some damn good forums that don't have one.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I've probably seen a lot more damned good ones that do, and Silverline hangs out at hbgames.org, anytime I go into their chat I see him there.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Right then, go to those forums. This one is fine, far from an RMXP. If you have a problem with it, leave and quit bitching.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I wasn't bitching, I was saying generally an IRC is a good thing for a forum, and it is one of the reasons I LIKE RMRK.  Quick to snap, much?

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
LOL I wasn't talking to yoooouuuuu ;-;

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If you think the forums are fine then you obiously don't get my point. We can improve the place. Because we seriously have issues that need to resolved. And you're pretty sarmt if you can't tell the difference between bitching and constructive critism.

I really just want people to say what they think can/should be improved here. Because we honestly have issues right now.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Oh, well I'm quick to snap at people when I think they snapped at me, and I am slow to drag on a meaningless post, like this post that I am now in the process of posting.  Stop bitching Fu.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
If you think the forums are fine then you obiously don't get my point. We can improve the place. Because we seriously have issues that need to resolved. And you're pretty sarmt if you can't tell the difference between bitching and constructive critism.

I really just want people to say what they think can/should be improved here. Because we honestly have issues right now.

Well, the first thing we can do is get you the hell out of here.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Right then, so what exactly is wrong with the forums? We have it better here than tons of other places I've ever seen. How is it smarmy of me to think you're just a whiner because no one thinks you are funny anymore?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I say we just freeball it and let things work themselves out

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If asking people to give ways to help the forums imporove is bitching in your opnion, then you apparently don't give a shit about the forums.

Also, I stopped trying to funny when I got my name changed, it just seems nobody got the fucking point. I already pointed out whats wrong with the forums. Hell, I'm not the only person to point out we're in a slump, if I remember correctly Arrow made a post about this not even a month ago.

Also I've pointed out that people spend too much time in irc, the forums are the meat and potatoes. Irc is like grated cheese on the potatoes, not the fucking main course.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Listen to the Tree of Wisdom. And what's the IRC used for?