RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Holk isn't funny

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Honestly, you're far from funny. And the whole forums in gneral stopped being funny months ago.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 12:01:13 AM by Zypher »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That's exactly when I joined... ;9

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Honestly, you're far from funny. And the whole forums in gneral stopped being funny months ago.

Cease your griping, vile tomato.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

My sense of humor is just too sophisticated for a low-brow dimwit like yourself. But I guess if I was an unsuccessful lush who doesn't do anything worthwhile other than troll message boards and make third rate RPGmaker games, I'd be a little bitter too. Now go crawl back to that sexual replacement called alcohol, and continue trying too hard. Maybe someday someone will respect you for it.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Hey, I think the "lets flame Fu" angle was already done, by me, and I got nominated for ban of the year for it. 

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

My sense of humor is just too sophisticated for a low-brow dimwit like yourself. But I guess if I was an unsuccessful lush who doesn't do anything worthwhile other than troll message boards and make third rate RPGmaker games, I'd be a little bitter too. Now go crawl back to that sexual replacement called alcohol, and continue trying too hard. Maybe someday someone will respect you for it.

I've been more influential here then you ever could be. You damn well know it. Also who the fuck said I try? Considering little queefs like you aren't even worth the effort of me being funny, why should I? Face it holk, You're pretty much fucken worthless here. What the hell do you do other than being a dumbshit who thinks he's smarter than he really is? And your 'humor' is about as sophisticated as chuck norris jokes. No really, why the hell are you here? I haven't seen you do anything worthwhile. But hey, you damn well know you're pointless.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't need to prove myself to you. I'm here because I have friends here. Sounds like someone's getting a little emotional. Maybe you should start drinking?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 12:03:59 AM by Holkeye »

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
queefs like you
HAHAHA QUEEF!  Anyway, I like you Holk. 

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Stop fighting you both suck.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
I like you too, Bio, and thank you.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
THe mighty arle has spoken

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
posting to see how many new replies come in when I try to post this

edit: 2, not too bad.

edit: oh hey, another

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
LOL

Holk wins. I don't see how Fu thinks he can compete.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Theres no competition, Holk is just a fucken twat with a hair across his ass. Plain and simple.

Rep:
Level 94

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
At least he's man enough to have hair somewhere.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Quoting again for best post ever.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
And people wonder why this place has fallen to shit.  ::)

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
crawl under the shade of the mighty arltree and everything will be okay in time

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Because people like you still think they're funny.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Get real, NONE of us are funny anymore.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

he's kinda right.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
No. YOU aren't.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

he's kinda right.

Emily Stop deludig yourself, you aren't funny either. At least Nouman has the balls to admit this crap.