RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Holk isn't funny

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Honestly, you're far from funny. And the whole forums in gneral stopped being funny months ago.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 12:01:13 AM by Zypher »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That's exactly when I joined... ;9

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Honestly, you're far from funny. And the whole forums in gneral stopped being funny months ago.

Cease your griping, vile tomato.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

My sense of humor is just too sophisticated for a low-brow dimwit like yourself. But I guess if I was an unsuccessful lush who doesn't do anything worthwhile other than troll message boards and make third rate RPGmaker games, I'd be a little bitter too. Now go crawl back to that sexual replacement called alcohol, and continue trying too hard. Maybe someday someone will respect you for it.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Hey, I think the "lets flame Fu" angle was already done, by me, and I got nominated for ban of the year for it. 

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

My sense of humor is just too sophisticated for a low-brow dimwit like yourself. But I guess if I was an unsuccessful lush who doesn't do anything worthwhile other than troll message boards and make third rate RPGmaker games, I'd be a little bitter too. Now go crawl back to that sexual replacement called alcohol, and continue trying too hard. Maybe someday someone will respect you for it.

I've been more influential here then you ever could be. You damn well know it. Also who the fuck said I try? Considering little queefs like you aren't even worth the effort of me being funny, why should I? Face it holk, You're pretty much fucken worthless here. What the hell do you do other than being a dumbshit who thinks he's smarter than he really is? And your 'humor' is about as sophisticated as chuck norris jokes. No really, why the hell are you here? I haven't seen you do anything worthwhile. But hey, you damn well know you're pointless.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't need to prove myself to you. I'm here because I have friends here. Sounds like someone's getting a little emotional. Maybe you should start drinking?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 12:03:59 AM by Holkeye »

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
queefs like you
HAHAHA QUEEF!  Anyway, I like you Holk. 

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Stop fighting you both suck.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
I like you too, Bio, and thank you.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
THe mighty arle has spoken

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
posting to see how many new replies come in when I try to post this

edit: 2, not too bad.

edit: oh hey, another

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
LOL

Holk wins. I don't see how Fu thinks he can compete.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Theres no competition, Holk is just a fucken twat with a hair across his ass. Plain and simple.

Rep:
Level 94

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
At least he's man enough to have hair somewhere.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Quoting again for best post ever.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
And people wonder why this place has fallen to shit.  ::)

Rep:
Level 96
crawl under the shade of the mighty arltree and everything will be okay in time

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Because people like you still think they're funny.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Get real, NONE of us are funny anymore.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

he's kinda right.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
No. YOU aren't.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

he's kinda right.

Emily Stop deludig yourself, you aren't funny either. At least Nouman has the balls to admit this crap.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
she can be pretty damn hilarious sometimes, tbh

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I have off days, but it's cool.  But seriously, why is this here?  The fact that you made it is unfunny, so don't complain about how unfunny someone is.  Let us all go under the mighty Arltree and be cleansed.  Emily is funny, btw. STOP POSTING SO I CAN POST.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
I never said I was funny, Alex.

Holk is. You aren't. Geddoverit.

Rep:
Level 96
I don't think I'm hilarious as much as I'm just "hehe, that's cute" funny.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Django scares me, because everytime I see her avatar I think of if I had a skinned person for a tongue.  ;8

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Bio you haven't been funny in months. Fuck the Arltree, what we need is for everyone to just be honest. If we stop this crap the forums might actually become decent again.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Why don't you

LOL

come into IRC

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Stop what stuff?  Thinking we are funny?  I fail to see if we all say "yeah, we aren't funny, we suck"  that everyone will magically have the same sense of humor as you.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
First, IRC is part of the problem. Every one says 'all the fun stuff is in irc', fuck we need to change that. Seriously we're a FORUM DAMN IT!

Bio, it's not saying we suck, it's just evaluating what we've been doing wrong. Plus it's a good thing more people don't have my sense of humor, it's pretty damned bizzare.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well what is a forum without IRC?  Also, I'm saying YOU suck.  Suck cock.  ;8

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
But let's be honest guys, I'm still hilarious. I just don't post.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
If you want a thriving, RPG-making community, join RMXP. They seem to be humorless dicks like you.

EDIT: LOL nvm you'd have too many infractions within an hour

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Man, I love that damned train  ;8

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
But let's be honest guys, I'm still hilarious. I just don't post.
No, not even you're funny anymore. As blastphemous as it sounds.

Bio, you're just fucking proving my poiint that we aren't fucking funny.

Oh by the fucking way, We need to evaluate the sitiuation so we DON'T become like hbgames.org. Are so blind that you don't get that what I'm saying is only for the betterment of the fucking forum? Oh right, you hardly ever post in the forum.

And fuck, we DON'T need an irc. I've seen some damn good forums that don't have one.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I've probably seen a lot more damned good ones that do, and Silverline hangs out at hbgames.org, anytime I go into their chat I see him there.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Right then, go to those forums. This one is fine, far from an RMXP. If you have a problem with it, leave and quit bitching.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I wasn't bitching, I was saying generally an IRC is a good thing for a forum, and it is one of the reasons I LIKE RMRK.  Quick to snap, much?

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
LOL I wasn't talking to yoooouuuuu ;-;

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If you think the forums are fine then you obiously don't get my point. We can improve the place. Because we seriously have issues that need to resolved. And you're pretty sarmt if you can't tell the difference between bitching and constructive critism.

I really just want people to say what they think can/should be improved here. Because we honestly have issues right now.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Oh, well I'm quick to snap at people when I think they snapped at me, and I am slow to drag on a meaningless post, like this post that I am now in the process of posting.  Stop bitching Fu.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
If you think the forums are fine then you obiously don't get my point. We can improve the place. Because we seriously have issues that need to resolved. And you're pretty sarmt if you can't tell the difference between bitching and constructive critism.

I really just want people to say what they think can/should be improved here. Because we honestly have issues right now.

Well, the first thing we can do is get you the hell out of here.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Right then, so what exactly is wrong with the forums? We have it better here than tons of other places I've ever seen. How is it smarmy of me to think you're just a whiner because no one thinks you are funny anymore?

Rep:
Level 96
I say we just freeball it and let things work themselves out

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If asking people to give ways to help the forums imporove is bitching in your opnion, then you apparently don't give a shit about the forums.

Also, I stopped trying to funny when I got my name changed, it just seems nobody got the fucking point. I already pointed out whats wrong with the forums. Hell, I'm not the only person to point out we're in a slump, if I remember correctly Arrow made a post about this not even a month ago.

Also I've pointed out that people spend too much time in irc, the forums are the meat and potatoes. Irc is like grated cheese on the potatoes, not the fucking main course.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Listen to the Tree of Wisdom. And what's the IRC used for?

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Fattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfatty
fattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfatty

EDIT: IRC is a good chat place. You ought to visit us sometime.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
mastermoo, it's just for talking to awesome people. come on in, dude

http://rmrk.net/chat

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Everyone's so nice... :)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yes, thats very mature. And OH so funny. Come on, just be honest with yourself. You're about as funny as I am, which is pretty unfunny. Retrarded bullshit like this, is why we stopped being funny.

Damn it people, have a moment of reflection and think of how you can make people happy again.

Take this not as an incoherent rant, but a pep talk.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
People are happy.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Sure they are, yeah real fucken happy. Blizzard stepped down as a mod TWICE. Suacy said fuck it for a week. Most of the people whom used to be regulars are barely here. If you think that's happy, then you aren't paying attention. We need improvement and it CAN be done.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
FUUUUUUU THE BUILDER

CAN WE FIX IT?

FUUUUUUUU THE BUILDER

YES WE CAN!

Rep:
Level 87
This is all I've managed to take away from this is the following:

SexualBubblegumX: The people in this forum need to re-examine themselves before they try to be funny because all of the "funny" in the humor that is currently being used has dried up, also the forum could be better without an IRC.

Am I close?

Everyone Else: The humor being used now is still good. The forum is fine with the IRC, infact the IRC makes the forum better!

Am I close?

Rep:
Level 96
Who the hell are you?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
This is all I've managed to take away from this is the following:

SexualBubblegumX: The people in this forum need to re-examine themselves before they try to be funny because all of the "funny" in the humor that is currently being used has dried up, also the forum could be better without an IRC.

Am I close?

Everyone Else: The humor being used now is still good. The forum is fine with the IRC, infact the IRC makes the forum better!

Am I close?

Yeah that basically sums it up. Maybe there is hope for nubs after all.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Who the hell are you?

The world may never know
Sig by MacGravel

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The irony of whats his name above me said is mind numbing.

But damn, back to the point. I really want to hear what other people think can improve the forums.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
You don't even know what you are talking about, Fu. They left because of drama. And all the regulars show up in IRC. Seems like IRC happens to be the answer, no?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I remember you now that I see your avatar, gtfo  ;8.  nah, it's cool.  Stay.  Also, if nobody is happy, than why do people keep coming back?  I really can't see how the forum could be improved, rather than no more negative comments, unless they are jokes.  Or, if they are deserved.  But if someone says, look at this pic, and you just say fail, half the time if you said "AMAZING" then they would get better, or be funnier.  

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no EA. Ill say it because no one else will.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Come on guys. This is like the 15th time said something like "What that guy said" or "Thanks guy".... the User Name is right there...ChaosSpartan28, or just Spartan... Hello?
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Chaos spurtin' is what you get when you don't use a tissue.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
.... bless you
Sig by MacGravel

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You don't even know what you are talking about, Fu. They left because of drama. And all the regulars show up in IRC. Seems like IRC happens to be the answer, no?
Wouldn't 'forum drama' be an issue we can improve? Seriously, you're proving my point that IRC is fucking sidetracking people.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Uh. You're causing forum drama right now?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
This is far from forum drama. I'm trying to tell people we need improvement.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
.... bless you
I think that was meant not to come from the top of your body?

Rep:
Level 94
You were fine with everything until you got called out. Now all of a sudden, its the forum that needs to change, and not you. You are never in IRC, so your opinion of it doesn't matter. Blizzard stepped down because of his own reasons. Nobody that I can tell has a problem with him except Saucy, and she's gone for now. You're only examining these non-issues because you have no other ground to stand on. If you're done complaining, then we can all move on.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Looks like some one else doesn't have the balls to admit we have problems. And no it's not anything to do with being 'called out', I've been sitting on these opinions for a  while and my brain fianlly fucken broke.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
The forum sucks because there are too few people here and everyone thinks they're hysterical.

The IRC room is just boring.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Finally a mod (at least semi-mod) who has earned himself (and not bought...) this status! ;8

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
More like someone's too much of a little bitch to get over that no one likes them anymore.

Rep:
Level 94
The forum doesn't have problems. People that bitch about it, and do nothing have the problems. Instead of telling people what is wrong, why don't you actively do something about it? Saladin, you have less than 100 posts, so no offense but your opinion means nothing to me.

Rep:
Level 96
Under the ribs! Under the ribs! Dig in!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
More like someone's too much of a little bitch to get over that no one likes them anymore.
Actually, you're just too fcuking stubborn to admit the place has fallen to shit.

Rep:
Level 96
The jugular! Aim for the jugular!

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
It hasn't fallen to shit. You just don't like tht you don't feel important anymore.

Rep:
Level 96
THE CHAIR! USE THE CHAIR!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually, I've dealt with the fumannchu era being over. I just think you're offically retarded now.

Rep:
Level 96
TWO MAN ENTER ON MAN LEAVE! TWO MAN ENTER ON MAN LEAVE!

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Why? Because I don't revere you and bow at your feet loling all over the place?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. Most people are just ignoring Wisdom Tree. Trying to prove his cute-funny. :D Didn't get that last one -_-

Rep:
Level 96
It's a quote from Thunderdome, a movie that probably came out 5 or 6 years before you were born.

I ran out of stuff to say. :\

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
The arltree is by far the best thing in this topic

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Everyone's too serious here. :(

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You're just proving you're an idiot. I've mentioned numerous times I don't want to be the 'funny' guy anymore. And you fucking think I'm oblivious to whats going on. Yet another problem, stupid little fucks like you who don't realise they're peons.

Rep:
Level 96
I'm so putting a "the" in front of my name, now. :)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
This topic reminds me of the Intelligent Debate section...

Rep:
Level 94
Hey, I was just minding my own business and posting when someone decided that they had a vendetta against me. I defended myself. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yet another problem, stupid little fucks like you who don't realise they're peons.

Get over yourself.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
This whole forum is as sucky as ID.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
@MA: Lol. The flaming part? And the arltree will always be the Wisdom Tree to me. I rhymed. And hey... don't diss the forums. They're cool.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
Instead of telling people what is wrong, why don't you actively do something about it?

I joined, didn't I? I've always said that this forum is too small and stuffy.

Saladin, you have less than 100 posts, so no offense but your opinion means nothing to me.

I may have less than 100 posts, but I've read plenty of threads and most of them are made up of weak jokes and piss-poor arguments.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Seriously guys. THis is getting outta of hand. SexualBubbleGumX I understand you feel this place needs a little improvement and that the members need to contribute. But you shouldn't go around offending others to get your point across. I undertsnad that there are people who don't agree with your ideas but please if we want to improve this forum then just post your ideas. Dont just go off at eachother.

Here I made this to solve this conflict.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,15755.msg198529.html#msg198529

Hope it helps
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 96
Instead of telling people what is wrong, why don't you actively do something about it?

I joined, didn't I? I've always said that this forum is too small and stuffy.

Saladin, you have less than 100 posts, so no offense but your opinion means nothing to me.

I may have less than 100 posts, but I've read plenty of threads and most of them are made up of weak jokes and piss-poor arguments.
So you decided to stay here and insult us for it?

Rep:
Level 97
tree and tree do not rhyme, they're simply the same word  ;8

Rep:
Level 96
using the same word is the most natural way to rhyme, and the arltree is all about nature and stuff like that

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
No. I rhymed three words: arltree, tree, and me. :P

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
You're just proving you're an idiot. I've mentioned numerous times I don't want to be the 'funny' guy anymore. And you fucking think I'm oblivious to whats going on. Yet another problem, stupid little fucks like you who don't realise they're peons.

You're just furthering my point by having the reaction you are to what I'm saying. I never said I was smart, and I never said I wasn't a smarmy ass-bitch. It's something I've come to terms with. Holk is right. Get the fuck over yourself. If you have such a problem with the forums, get off your big fat drunken ass and do something about it. Prove that there is an issue, and fucking fix it.

BTW, Mastermoo- the internets is serious business

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You ow, I really don't think theres any kinder way to do this.

Rep:
Level 97
using the same word is the most natural way to rhyme, and the arltree is all about nature and stuff like that

lol

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
BTW, Mastermoo- the internets is serious business
This topic is serious. I guess there are serious stuff, like you guys, so I'm going to make a topic and try to move Wisdom Tree and MA to it.

EDIT: Just noticed:
Code: [Select]
This is where sillier or less appropriate topics go. "Real" spam as in gibberish post count boosting is not allowed.
I don't think this (topic) fits that anymore.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 01:57:54 AM by mastermoo420 »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I keep pointing out issues and you don't fucking listen.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Because they aren't solid reasons at all.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Or maybe because you weren't here when RM was actually something that wasn't largely was ignored, or unfunny spam, or just plain stupid shit like EA.

Rep:
Level 96
Or maybe you could all just shut up.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Except for me of course :V

Rep:
Level 96
Of course!

What's up, Zypher?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Not much, man! Just delivering a letter!

Django Nator
123 IRC Street
#crankeye, RMRK 43289

Dear Fu,

You are a big fat fattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfatty
fattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfatty
fattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfatty
fattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfatty

Sincerely,
                                                                                  Emily

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Oh man, I missed out on watching the "Hey, I'm an idiot parade". Funny that the least funny member (and fattest, I might add) here tries to make others think another well-liked member isn't funny.

Also, lol @ how Fu is still emo over djang, and not being an important member here anymore.

EDIT: It has come to my attention BOE is actually the fattest, I apologize for the mistake.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 03:01:29 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile: