RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
3 more things i NEED to know

Rep:
Level 87
1.If someone could please so me a screenshot of a bulding(House)
2.How many people are helping you make your game?
3.how do you post demos?
You think so?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
1) Go to Tutorials section. Go to the Tutorial index. Then, go into Nouman's house tutorial. There should be screenshots in it.
2) Game's on hold for me.
3) You post demos by attaching .rars or .zips onto here or by uploading them to uploading sites such as sendspace.com, megaupload.com, etc.

Hope I helped :P

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
1. Nouman's tut's for RMXP, no? What about rm2k/3? Also it depends on the tileset you are using. Some houses look way different than others.

2. Not much at the moment.

3. Download winrar, zip your project folder (or gamedisk folder), then upload it. You might want to upload some screenshots along with it.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
1. Check out the Screenshot Thread. There are some great screenshots of towns, insides of houses, etc... There are some for 2k3 as well as XP.

2. Nobody is helping me  ;9, at least not for my project. I am in a group project though, and that has about 5 members.

3. Do what deadly_diablo says. If your game is small enough, you can even attach it directly to a post. If it is big, use a site like sendspace or megaupload.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
1. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9150.0.html
2. I am working on 3 games alone, and then like 3 others with a team
3 already answered

also side note: sorry I moved this thing twice. xD right when I moved it I was like ?_? it's not a question on how to do something so i moved it back. sorry
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun