RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Dorman T Reign's RPG Package Ver (0.3) Airship/Animations/Icons/Spirits

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
This package include's 50+ Animations for 4 character's so they actualy go up and hit the enemy. Also it includes 50+ Weapon Icons And a Airship Tile Set. It includes also 4 Music soundtracks created by me for anyone to use.

Everything in this package was Nearly entirely created by me (90% if not more) All instruments in the music were done by me. All with lots of patience. Please use away at anything you want to, just give me credit in the ending of your game or anyway you can. Thank-you and enjoy. I'll be updating this file every week or so.

Treign
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:55:47 PM by modern algebra »
Dorman. T Reign

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Wow just downloaded it, great work, keep it up ;)
Ps.I really liked the airship tileset.
Later

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
Thanks i appriciate complients, i put alot of work into it all.

Treign
Dorman. T Reign

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
VERY VER VERY NICE!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Very good work Treign. + rep. I especially like the icons and the airship.

EDIT:

By the way, there is currently a project going on to make an RMRK Resource Add-On Pack for RMXP. Obviously it is up to you, but I know that it'd be appreciated if you were willing to donate a few of your resources to that. You do great work. Again, don't feel like I am pressuring you or anything. Do it only if you want to. They are your resources after all, and they are great.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 10:40:27 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
I'm still around, im just out home on a Dial up connection. I'll update the download file when i gets back to DSL.

Treign
Dorman. T Reign

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
I would like to see this resource pack before hand...sarry i never got around to messaging you earlier but i didn't notice you asked a question....Prolly becuase it was a edit. When this pack gets near compleation let me know but i don't see any problesm with it first, thing is...i will be updating mine till the compleation of my game. I intend to make everything in my game or at lest 90% or above, including all tile sets. When i get into make some forest tile sets....not the shity ones that come with the game already, i think people will start to grab them soon as they get up. I'll keep evevy one posted here.

On a side note i wish Blizz never left, it seems to have divided up everyone. COME BACK BLIZZ COME BACK :P

Treign
Dorman. T Reign

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
Updated version 0.3
Dorman. T Reign