RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zxmelee's Video Tutorials

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
HAHA!!! No problem, buddies!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Dude i love your accent!
If you are a noob you learn much in these tutorials (I love wen you say: this is Zxmelee, and this is zxmelles video tutorials :P )

I hope you make a new one.

Pusssar p

For some reason I can't download any of those. Do you mind posting the tutorial with text and screenshots? I know it's probably a pain but I'm really interested in 'Building a good game' and 'Cutscenes' because I know the rest. Thanks! ;-)

Wait bro nevermind. It's because I was using AOL. *I'm not a noob so mods can delet both posts and lower my post count by two...I don't care) [www.rcttown.com/forum] Check out my post count! Only 5-11% is spam so I'd say I have 1800+ good posts.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
AOL?  :shock:  Glad you changed back into good browers.

dude thsi videos PWN any other tutorial !! I bet my games will be as good as a SDquare Enix Game !!*in my dreams*

"Mom, I'm doin somethin!" :lol:

Nice videos indeed.

Hey superb tutorial ^^
Really helped me get to grips with this program, although i still mess up on alot of things, like the switches and making your main player do stuff.
And the movement messed up for me -.- (it just went down and up when it was ment to go down 3 times then left then down again)

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yeah, it takes practice! You'll get the hang of things pretty soon.

brill mate keep it up

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
"Zach"
"Yes mom"
"No, tell them to wait"

Haha

Good tutorials, learnt a few thigns I didn't know :^^:

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Rep:
Level 90
Were the people at the door or on the phone? XD if you said it in the video, I dont remember. I watched that one sooo long ago =\
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
He said alot of funny things, I feel like watching them again to pick them all out  :lol:

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
That one was when my girlfriend was on the phone and I told her to wait!  :lol:

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
:O_o:
If I did that I'd get killed, still pretty funny lol

Also Known As:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Proud to say that Zxmelee's Video Tutorials Watched by over 1200 People Worldwide!

when are you posting a new tutorial?

I thought, o great, once again, I won't learn anything... but, dang! You accent is the pwnage too...  :lol:

dl'ing # 2

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
Hey my computer is saying that the file extensions aren't right... is there nething special i need to watch this?

"It wasn't me, a racoon jumped through the window, onto the chair, over my shoulder, through the living room and into the kitchen. The racoon stole the cookies from the cookie jar!" - Jerry and Cheese

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yes, you need Windows Media Updated and DivX

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
its still not working... i got told that these vids are REALLY awesome and i REALLY want to watch them... but i dnt understand wats goin on... how can i not watch it and every1 else can... PLZ HELP ME!!!

"It wasn't me, a racoon jumped through the window, onto the chair, over my shoulder, through the living room and into the kitchen. The racoon stole the cookies from the cookie jar!" - Jerry and Cheese

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Zxmelee
...you need Windows Media Updated and DivX

Dude, what he said. ^^^

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
yes i know i downloaded all updates for windows media player 10 and i downloaded Divx player and some divx codecs... its still not working... can anyone link me to the stuff i need? im running on xp so it should be working... i jst dont understand...

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
What error are you getting?

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
Zxmelee,i just now watched the cutscene  video,and near the end i started cracking up about 100 dollars for pie and such.buuuut.....great tutorials for newbs.

Also,your accent kick ass!
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning