RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zxmelee's Video Tutorials

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
@dwarra: Stop posting help here! I help the people, but, your right.

@blueXx: In time, once I get the basics of it. This is for newbies... Don't be hatin'!

Rep:
Level 90
ya don't be hatin lol jk i really want the basics of rgss too

Rep:
Level 91
meow srry.. i just wanna jump to the part i can make use for lolz :P
take your time "^^
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah let him work he makes them good, so dont bug he will get to them.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 91
seems u got fans zxm..
you can hire him as a watch dogs -.-

btw love that voice sounds like in joecartoon i keep staring hoping to see a dead gerbil ^^
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: blueXx
seems u got fans zxm..
you can hire him as a watch dogs -.-

btw love that voice sounds like in joecartoon i keep staring hoping to see a dead gerbil ^^

hehe are you jealous for zxmelee's nice tutos? ;D Just joking.  :wink:

Nice tutorials, they did teach me something, but I knew almost everything they had to teach.
Scripting is what I would like to see ;)

Take your time and keep up the good work!

DITO and Dwarra keep on posting BlueXx why u so mean?

Current Project: Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yo, Shaka-speares! No spammin' here please!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I hate to bump this but I'm going to make a tutorial on making a mega city, intitled How To Make A Mega City Without Goin' Insane. Find that one in about two weeks.

That was a very handy set of video tutorials Zxmelee, they were the first thing I watched after getting my copy of RPG XP installed and helped me understand all the basic settings, concepts, and design rules. Thank you very much for this contribution to the RPG maker community, hopefully in the future you'll create a tutorial that shows how to set up interesting boss battles and make an ending to a game. All in all it was nice work that I appreciated.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Well, you gave me two more new ideas! Thank you very much for watching!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
im not getting anything when i go to it.. it says invalid Id key or something like that when i try...

you`re funny!
and nice tut`s

any one think of uploading this to a torrent?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
That isn't a bad idea, I will look into that.

euh when are you making a good game part 2?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Some time, it's Christmas! I get a break too.

Since when did smart people get breaks? You're supposed to help the rest of us from poking our eyes out on ceiling fans!

Oh, yeah. I'm downloading the Tutorials now, they seem pretty informative, and a vdieo's always better than reading, especially when you're lazy.
Your Army wears my Mother's boots.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yep, this is made for lazy people! I make one soon, keep your pants on!

Pants? Elaborate on these "pants" you speak of.

BTW, I finished watching these, or rather, I finished listening to them. I don't think the video is really necisarry, cause it's kinda hard to see. And the framerate is kinda bizarre and choppy. I think the audio was great, though!
But, I thought Making a Good Game Pt. 1 was pretty hilarious. I like the way you accentuate everything, makes me laugh. And that thing about cystals had me in stictches.
Your Army wears my Mother's boots.

well if you do i would help seed my upload speed is not too bad and my cpu is allways on. i bet if you uploaded it to some of the big torent sites you would get a big response. there are some other rpg maker related stuff allready there. i saw a tile set pack a while back and some of the comments on it were about how they wished they knew how to work the program

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
What site should I go to?

hey, this tutorial was awesome... helped me alot for my opening scene, and flash back scene :D
PM me if you need a website/ forums for your game. I MAY charge depending on what style you want etc. More than likely won't though.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
7l-l353 R 73l-l 1337357 7u75 3\/3r!!!!!!!!!11one
these r teh 1337est tuts ever!!!!!!!!!11one